G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raj_uk - What pistol grip is that on your G36C? And more importantly where did you get it from because it is like mega cool

NIce 36's people. One day i hope to turn my humble CA36K into a masterpiece like the guns on this thread. Nice work!! ;)

Edited by ianhaz

The Holy Trifecta:

- CA36 with bipod handguard, rail mod, scope and blackhawk cheek pad.

- CA36K with my rail mod and aimpoint

- CA36C with G&P RAS and nitro.vo folding grip and flat top kit. I power this one using a Satellite Battery sling (a great solution that I highly recommend - available at WGCshop.com)

g36x3.jpg

g36x31.jpg

I really need a better camera...

Edited by n00bTard

picture279wc.jpg

Already got the ACOG picked out, just looking at foregrips now.

I am kind of torn between what to do with the foregrip to convert it into a K variant. I was looking at the Stars foregrip (the one that includes the barrel) but the fact that it doesn't have a RIS at the bottom kinda makes me think otherwise. What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, rokentsu, what front set is that? Is that the g&p one? If that is then what inner barrel is used for something like that? :huh:

I am kind of torn between what to do with the foregrip to convert it into a K variant.  I was looking at the Stars foregrip (the one that includes the barrel) but the fact that it doesn't have a RIS at the bottom kinda makes me think otherwise.  What do you guys think?

Go for the G&P forearm, thats your best bet.

picture279wc.jpg

Already got the ACOG picked out, just looking at foregrips now.

I am kind of torn between what to do with the foregrip to convert it into a K variant.  I was looking at the Stars foregrip (the one that includes the barrel) but the fact that it doesn't have a RIS at the bottom kinda makes me think otherwise.  What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, rokentsu, what front set is that?  Is that the g&p one?  If that is then what inner barrel is used for something like that?  :huh:

its a CA36K, the front set is the new K foregrip which is able to accept picatinny rails, the rails didnt come with the gun though. the foregrip is standard for the CA36k model, i think they sell the CA36k foregrip on the classic army site.

• 2 weeks later...
This is an Accushot SWAT scope w/ mildot. 3-12x44.

King Arms Laser 5000 and on the other side a tactical light held together by  a tri-rail mount from Bushmaster.

With a mil-dot scope your can easily snipe off enemies with this gun. You can see the BBs travel to your target.

CA36-10a.jpg

CA36-07a.jpg

53916304-L.jpg

52847200-L.jpg

yesterday he let me hold the gun at a game. Let me tell you it was great :D

Now that it is starting to look somewhat near how I want it I thought I'd post my offering to the Gods of H&K ...

TM G36c with Star K front grip & outer barrel

Tightbore Barrel

Guarder Long G36 Rails

Aimpointesque RDS (Don't ask me what make as I havn't got a clue! :P )

post-7623-1143561373_thumb.jpg

It now has a sound suppresor and the battery is taped under the foregrip. Gonna get a laser and stick it on the scope as well. Its not designed for any perticular role, i just like to have lots of bits on it.

I will also eventually get round to buying a battery that fits inside the foregrip and then all i want after that is the AG36 but it costs more than the gun itself :o If anyone knows where to get a cheap one please let me know.

I will take a picture of what it looks like with the extra tape later on tonight.

post-16808-1143746534_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vindi

So where would one find a real-steel carry handle for the G36?

Also would it be difficult to install ny a person with limited modification knowledge?

thanks for the help

Ian :vodka: