G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the finished gun, got my CA Lower yesterday. Only dissapointment is that the Marui worked nice with the selector switch, it was a nice tactile "click" when each position was selected on the fire selector, on the CA lower it doesn't. I had to do some modification to the body last night to fit the forearm, I'll have to go in and sand out some of the plastic burs to get rid of any nastiness left behind.

Overall this was a worthy project, it took my plastic-y Marui gun and now this thing feels super tight, no creaks, feels 10x stronger. It's the same thing with my PTW, you can hold that gun up from the vertical grip alone at arms length without a doubt about the rigidity of that gun, this gun now feels the same way, looks way better, and now has trades. And yeah I can live with the ONE mis-spelling on there.

g36k13nq.th.jpg  g36k29aj.th.jpg  g36k37wl.th.jpg  g36k46di.th.jpg  g36k51ic.th.jpg

I hope you can see the differences between the Army Code, Classic Army, and real H&K material. I'd say CA is spot on, and if AC was just a bit darker it'd be a perfect match. But regardless it's MILES ahead of Marui's material. Now this gun feels less like a conversion kit and more like a real production gun, but better.  :)

I have to say that is the best looking G36k in this thread. I love dual optics!

Can you please give a parts list?

Thanks for the compliment, sir.

Parts List:

-Marui Based G36 (at least at first)

-Classic Army G36 Lower Receiver

-Army Code G36K Receiver

-Army Code G36K Barrel assembly

-Upgraded V3 Gearbox chock full 'o Systema parts @ 400fps

-KM TN Barrel

-Heckler and Koch Dual Optic Carry Handle

-Heckler and Koch G36K Forearm

-Heckler and Koch K Length stock

I'm glad I hung on to this gun, as finding real H&K parts like the ones I have are a real pain in the *albatross*, and the wallet, to obtain anymore. I hope that helps you btw.

Thanks for the compliment, sir.

Parts List:

-Marui Based G36 (at least at first)

-Classic Army G36 Lower Receiver

-Army Code G36K Receiver

-Army Code G36K Barrel assembly

-Upgraded V3 Gearbox chock full 'o Systema parts @ 400fps

-KM TN Barrel

-Heckler and Koch Dual Optic Carry Handle

-Heckler and Koch G36K Forearm

-Heckler and Koch K Length stock

I'm glad I hung on to this gun, as finding real H&K parts like the ones I have are a real pain in the *albatross*, and the wallet, to obtain anymore. I hope that helps you btw.

Thanks Titleist, it looks amazing. How hard was it to fit the Hk parts?

Oh and what is your battery situation?

Edited by Sniper Sam

Flicking through the pics, and considering getting a G36C airsoft gun, I was considering the following. I saw the Army Code body with the trades etc. and it looks great. I have also seen the various add ons for various versions. I was thinking Classic Army version gun with the Army Code body. Is it easy to change the body over? I have other plans also, but that will have to wait until I get one and take a pic for this thread. I love some of the pictures that are on here by the way, very nice.

It'll take you about 45 minutes to change it over properly if you take your time.

As for fitting the real parts to the airsoft one:

1. Dual Optic - On the AC body it requires making the screw hole at the front of the gun a little taller to fit the horizontal screws that secure the scope to the rail.

2. Stock - you have to get a different swivel pin machined and you have to machine out the diameter of the hole on the stock a bit. I had Ko do these mods, back when the only way to make a G36K was through his help, sadly he packed up shop when the airsoft specific kits came out.

3. Handguard - you have to dremel or file away at the body, above the little nubs that hold the grip in place near the magwell, I'll take a pic of this when I have time.

Here's the finished gun, got my CA Lower yesterday. Only dissapointment is that the Marui worked nice with the selector switch, it was a nice tactile "click" when each position was selected on the fire selector, on the CA lower it doesn't. I had to do some modification to the body last night to fit the forearm, I'll have to go in and sand out some of the plastic burs to get rid of any nastiness left behind.

Overall this was a worthy project, it took my plastic-y Marui gun and now this thing feels super tight, no creaks, feels 10x stronger. It's the same thing with my PTW, you can hold that gun up from the vertical grip alone at arms length without a doubt about the rigidity of that gun, this gun now feels the same way, looks way better, and now has trades. And yeah I can live with the ONE mis-spelling on there.

I hope you can see the differences between the Army Code, Classic Army, and real H&K material. I'd say CA is spot on, and if AC was just a bit darker it'd be a perfect match. But regardless it's MILES ahead of Marui's material. Now this gun feels less like a conversion kit and more like a real production gun, but better.

Well its about time you got those parts.

Edited by HKG36