G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My G36, Bundeswehr stylee:

P1010006.jpg

Before anyone says anything:

1) Yes I know the STAR kit is too fat and blah blah blah, some of us have to make do with what's available.

2) I prefer the C length stock, better for the crappy eye relief on the STAR scope.

Latest pics. I bought a Star dual optic handle...optics are extremely poor but I don't shoot these anyway. The long one is a TM with metal charging handle, etc., the short one is a CA with the Star optic and Madbull AGX, and the third one is my real gun with Surefire light on the left side. It is really tough comparing the Star dual optic with the real HK dual optic, I feel like a blind man with the Star.

Trio2LR.jpg

TrioLR.jpg

Trio4LR.jpg

It's a comforter in cammo. I cover the sofa so the wife won't yell about getting gun oil, etc. on it. :D

Plus, it has sort of become my trademark for photos of guns, airsoft, gadgets, movie props, etc.

Time for a second AEG, I'm ordering the CA G36k over the weekend so I'll have to post some pics when I get it.

The sad part is that I have only been to two airsoft games. :(

Oh what I could have done with all the airsoft money I have spent.....but then I come back to arnies :D

Time for a second AEG, I'm ordering the CA G36k over the weekend so I'll have to post some pics when I get it. 

The sad part is that I have only been to two airsoft games. :(

Oh what I could have done with all the airsoft money I have spent.....but then I come back to arnies :D

I just bought my second AEG a few days ago which was a CA G36 (the full size) and I haven't gone to any skirmishes yet. I keep meaning ot buy some proper gear so I can, but then I see some new gun and have to buy that instead. Curse this sport :angry:

This one is the old style G36K Handguard which can attach orginial bipods & UTL MK2. "Correction: the handguard is the G36 Old style handguard."

The new style G36K handguard can attach aftermarket bipods, u have buy a bottom rail from cals sporting armory. Also it has two sides rail mount.

The pic u provide can attach either orginial bipods or aftermarket bipods (need to buy a bottom rail)

Correction: the handguard is the G36 Old style handguard.

It can attach either orginial bipods or aftermarket bipods (need to buy the bottom rail or adaptor)

sorry for mistakes!!!!!