G36 Picture Thread

its not that difficult - unscrewing the silencer is no different to taking the flashider off - which both need to be done. and its still wired to the front, until i can be arsed to re-wire to the back and get my custom battery made.

why do you say its a pain in the *albartroth* ?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine.

post-12273-1152467763_thumb.jpg

post-12273-1152467800_thumb.jpg

i actually need a bit of advice on what to do next.

basically what youre looking at is a TM G36c with G&P g36 front end.

its fully upgraded internally firing at 355 fps at the moment :o

i am getting the auto winding mag for a start cos the laylax ones ###### me off, but im not into big RIS kits.

any ideas?

cam.

Note that those guns are semi-only and have the lame "forced" low-capacity magazines. BUMMER!

:waggle: now now. They're kitted out like that because every round is a potential life taker. Those guys are carrying 15 potential deaths each in there, 30 in total. Every piece of lead that leaves the barrel through the business end has so much depending on it that taking away the instinct to blart away through 30 rounds on auto has been removed at every step of the way.

Edited by rageman
:waggle:  now now.  They're kitted out like that because every round is a potential life taker.  Those guys are carrying 15 potential deaths each in there, 30 in total.  Every piece of lead that leaves the barrel through the business end has so much depending on it that taking away the instinct to blart away through 30 rounds on auto has been removed at every step of the way.

That still doesn't explain the logic of limiting law enforcement officers, taking away an advantage they could have over criminals.