G36 Picture Thread

Usual apologies about how if this has been posted before blah blah blah, - I have seen these talked about, but now they are out and available with a price tag - only 80$ I know many people in this thread have been asking about them:

G36C RAS by Classic Army at Unco

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNcompany is based out of Hong Kong. However, the Airsoft GI link (which is in the states) above is to the K version, so nice find Hick. But, its way more expensive than I was expecting. I thought the CA version was going to be a much cheaper alternative to the G&P version - which is 200$+ but includes a barrel and flash hider.

Edited by n00bTard

honestly, no idea...

But, here's a new toy I just got: A STAR SL8 top rail - I'm getting close to building my favorite fictional gun - the G2A2 assult rifle from the game F.E.A.R. I think once the CA8-2 comes out, I'll finally just put it all together and make a good replica of it.

Anyway, here it is:

sharpshooter3a.jpg

And here it is with the family:

g36s7.jpg

:o a very nice collection of guns especially the g2a2

Thanks - I just need a keyhole stock/receiver and a Cmag and I'll have everything I need to build it. I know a lot of guys aren't too hot on fictional guns, but I really loved that game and thought the design was fantastic - especially in the weapons. I might even try a F.E.A.R loadout sometime since all the gear is based on real-world stuff too.