G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought nothing of that :) Although everything is new, I just made a lucky exchange with someone who seems to have too much money. The weapon has never seen a battery.

Relating to the Star Carrying Handle again... unfortunately he put on the one from Star, it has an ugly crosshair inside, not the nice view like in the original or in the G&P Carrying Handle and you have to press your eye against the rubber to have a still bad sight. Everything is blurry, it's impossible to wrench yourself that way to be able to see a sharp picture every time you are in the game. I have tried it once and almost break my neck :D

Nice pictures, nice gun. But move that bayonet lug to the correct position, and the selector-switch to safe ;)
Yes, Sir! Edited by Fanatic
Seems to be the CA Kit, but I'm actually not sure if the AK74 bayonet fits this replica bayonet lug. But it should fit on the G&P.

Yes it is the CA Kit :)

CA G36c

G&P Stock

CA Frontset (Handguard, barrel, bayonet lug, flashhider)

STAR Carrying Handle with top rail.

@WickedBassie: Do you play at MXP in Belgium? If you do, I bet we have already met each other :P 1st May Kanne? Have you been there?

Edited by Fanatic
@WickedBassie: Do you play at MXP in Belgium? If you do, I bet we have already met each other :P 1st May Kanne? Have you been there?

Most of the time I'm playing in Schoten at CommandO (Antwerp), and sometimes at ASB. Haven't been to Kanne, sorry. But I was at ASB's Rolling Thunder 2004 near Spa.

Edited by WickedBassie

Just installed a real steel dual optic 3x handle to my TM G36. Here is is as a rifle:

DualOpticG36LR.jpg

Here it is as a SAW:

SAW1LR.jpg

The box under the barrel is a working laser and battery box. IMHO it looks too busy up there, so I am working on a way to hide the battery in a replica of the prototype G36Kv stock with the solid sides. Will post pics when that project is done.

I only had to open up a couple of holes a VERY LITTLE bit on the airsoft to get the carry handle to mount up.

Edited by eltee
Fanatic, what sling is that on your G36?

There is no sling on the gun in either of these photos, but I have a spare "Sling Systems" sling that attaches easily if I want. I use the Sling System slings on real steel P90 (see my real vs. airsoft thread) and a real steel AR. For my work rifle (M4, see other real vs. airsoft thread) I use a singlepoint sling.

Edited by eltee
It's the  Guarder Tactical 3-Point Sling in black, by far one of the best slings you can have! I can give a total recommendation, it's expensive but it's worth.

The Guarder is more or less a replica of the Eagle Industries Tactical Assault Sling. The funny thing is: the Eagle is cheaper then the Guarder Replica in Germany :D

/me trust on Eagle Tactical Assault Slings ;)

There is no sling on the gun in either of these photos, but I have a spare "Sling Systems" sling that attaches easily if I want. I use the Sling System slings on real steel P90 (see my real vs. airsoft thread) and a real steel AR. For my work rifle (M4, see other real vs. airsoft thread) I use a singlepoint sling.

OOOPS. :huh:

Sorry, I responded to someone else's message. My apologies. Too late to edit out my orig. reply. :huh:

I'm just wondering where you can get such a thing.......

Every H&K LE dealer should offer the dual optic :). In the USA it's no problem to get one as a Civi. In Europe it's harder and they're damn expensive because only a very small number of dealers sell them to Civilians.

www.sl-8.de is the only German dealer who offers them to Civis. Price tag is 630 Euro.

Used ones are often sold at www.egun.de, a german online weapons market, at a more reasonable price.