G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know this is not the place for real steel pics, but here's an example of what I'm talking about:

g36crails.jpg

Not quite an SL8 rail, but the same principle and on a G36k - definitely a cool look IMHO.

I think the G36c rail looks better. This rail would look better if it was lower profile like the sl8 one

I want one! However, I just can't bring myself to pay for RS parts for my airsoft guns. STAR needs to make a replica, quick!!!

P.S. - thanks for the info 6ft

Edited by n00bTard
this rail is the G36K V2 Top Rail.

Do you have any source for that name? Oberndorf says this is just a rail which was ordered with some G36 for a southeast-asian police authority on special order.

Edited by QuiN
CA 36k, still missing some bolts and screws as it isn't finished yet smile.gif

WOW that is nice! I've always liked HK diopeter sights but didn't think about putting 416 sights on my SL8... Then again it'll cost about the same as a cheap scope so I'll probably stick with the SL8 iron sights.

Anyone else find it weird that the G36c sights have 2 ghost rings and it's a CQB gun while the SL8 has a V-cut and 1 ghost ring while it's a longer range sporting rifle?

Yup, an army code receiver and yeah, it says Bmbh on the side. Very weird, shouldn't it be Gmbh?

Yeah it should but it's spelled wrong on those receivers. I thought it looked like it was spelled correctly on yours though but I see now it's probably a B in the beginning.

Popped into A2 today to get my gun back, and made an impulse buy -

sl3hc0.jpg

The damn thing is huge, and with nether a sing point in sight, I decided to make some kind of SL36c creation -

sl1ht6.jpg

And with standard mags -

sl2tn9.jpg

By the by - anyone know where I could get some of those HK plates to go on the back, and the HK trademark plate to go on the side? The ki was a display model so no dice on those unfortunatley.