G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, as you can tell I'm new, could you drop me a link for the rules you are refering to, I can't seem to find it...

Edit: If you mean I don't have any pictures it is because I have the pictures on my computer at home... I'm not there atm so I will add them to my first post when I get home...

Edited by Pr1m3

ok I know this is a picture thread but since this is all about the G36 i figured this be the perfect place to ask.

ok does anyone have a BE G36k?

I know all about the outside of it. what I want to know is.... is it durable or creaky? and how are the internals?...is this gun worth the almost 100 usd?

oh and just so i'm not breaking this threads rules my picture will be my signature but I will get pics of my old G36 aswell. :D

Sorry, as you can tell I'm new, could you drop me a link for the rules you are refering to, I can't seem to find it...

Illegal / Banned Subjects

Users from countries where airsoft isn't allowed, cannot ask for advice about this sport if we understand that have illegal items in their possession.

You also cannot discuss anything that will help someone break the law in his or her locale. This includes the following...

* How to remove the Orange Paint from the muzzle of US replicas (or in other countries where it is a legal requirement)

* How to evade paying tax on imported goods

* How to increase the power of an Airsoft replica beyond what is legal in the specific user's locale (or the maximum 1 Joule limit for this site - whichever is lower)

* How to make a semi-automatic replica shoot fully-automatic in a country that does not allow this feature

* How to make your own or modify pyrotechnics

* How to get restricted items past customs

* How to get restricted items if you are underage

* How to reactivate deactivated firearms, even if you only want them to shoot Airsoft ammunition (it is still illegal in the UK)

With all due respect, most people will know what a G36K looks like, so, for me at least, seeing accessories on or off a gun makes no difference :rolleyes:

Besides, 6ft4's "accessories", namely the G36K foregrip, are *very* specific to the G36, so, IMO, they're relevant :)

*gets off soapbox*

@ 6ft4

I have to ask, what flashlight(s) are you using? It looks similar to the G&P Scorpion Taclight/Laser combos they do, but with two taclights instead :lol:

:geek:

Thought I'd post this in here.

How much of a difference is there in colors with the various G36 parts manufactures?

I'm looking at a G&P front end with an Army Code body, a TM or STAR Carry handle and a CA stock and grip. Would the colors be really off?

Also what is the best (most realistic) looking standard? TM, CA, or King Arms. I'm looking at it to put in for display.

=) The SL8 is now complete. Took a lot lot longer than I wanted it to and by now I'm actually considering selling it =(

Stage 1: stock TM G36C with Star SL9 stock/receiver and cut down rail

sl9cv002.jpg

Stage 2: Added FF G36K outer barrel and G&P bipod handguard (This is actually my favorite config. by far)

sl9cvstage2005.jpg

Stage 3: Finally got the internals in and the rest of the gun together. Evike.com's extremely poor customer service caused me to end up with a weird extra-long PDI/HK51 barrel combination instead of a long PDI one that went exactly to the inner barrel's tip =(

Fsl8vFINAL001.jpg

Fsl8vFINAL002.jpg

Fsl8vFINAL003.jpg

Fsl8vFINAL004.jpg

Fsl8vFINAL005.jpg

Fsl8vFINAL007.jpg

Fsl8vFINAL008.jpg

Fsl8vFINAL009.jpg

Order placed! I think...

I went through the address info for a shipping quote and when I clicked confirm it brought me back to a blank form. Is it supposed to do that on Den?

Edit: Ah ha. My internet timed out... Tried again and it worked. Now I hope Den is up to date when it comes to stock. :D

Edited by evilliboba