G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the drum is hero arms

works somewhat well, but for some reason, mine requires that i hold down the wind button while pulling the trigger or else i get dry fires

Well that is the same with the Ca c-mag I have. Think it over, I am sure you will find the answer by yourself. It is actually quite simple.

My G2A2 project is nearly done. Added a custom milled flash hider and heavily modded CA36 handguard. I might try a CA or Hero Arms drum mag in there (which, the best way to use these is to tape the pressure pad right behind your trigger, so you hit it everytime you fire) to get that "true" G2A2 look from F.E.A.R. (the most phallic weapon in video game history).

However, the Cmag used in F.E.A.R. seems to be a lot more sleek, low profile and unobtrusive compared to the "real" Cmags that I could buy. I'm not sure it will look quite right, but I may try it.

G2A2.jpg

G2A2b.jpg

G2A2c.jpg

000_1084.jpg

Heres a pic of my baby

CA36k turned E:

G&P g36E foregrip with rails installed

TM gearbox with guarder FTK (410 fps)

eagle force 1300 hummer

9.6 3300 bat.

BSA reddot

15-17 rps

000_1082.jpg

G36c is stock except for a 400 fps spring which I assume is a promethus. The ak is stock with a rail.

My G2A2 project is nearly done. Added a custom milled flash hider and heavily modded CA36 handguard. I might try a CA or Hero Arms drum mag in there (which, the best way to use these is to tape the pressure pad right behind your trigger, so you hit it everytime you fire) to get that "true" G2A2 look from F.E.A.R. (the most phallic weapon in video game history).

However, the Cmag used in F.E.A.R. seems to be a lot more sleek, low profile and unobtrusive compared to the "real" Cmags that I could buy. I'm not sure it will look quite right, but I may try it.

A friend of mine was a Cmag junkie. He had half a dozen or so for his SPR. He also got tired of winding it.

So his gun guy rigged up a wire from the trigger of the gun that could connect to the Cmag. Pull the trigger, and it would wind the Cmag. You could still prime it with the side button when you first put the mag in, but it was a very easy mod. He later made one with 2 contacts in the magwell and 2 contacts on the mag itself and ran the Cmag off the guns 9.6v large battery as the drum mags battery couldnt keep up with his rate of fire.

if you have any questions send him an email cdn_stalker@hotmail.com

Thanks guys, your comments are always appreciated.

And Drock, I have a guy at my field who wired his Cmag up just like, and I was planning on doing similar, should I take the plunge the purchase one.

I used to have the STAR autowinder, but could not get it to feed reliably no matter what I did. I found a mod to increase it to a 9v from the two double-As it was currently using, but sold it before I got the chance to see if that fixed it.

I'm hoping a CA G36 Cmag will be a good solution, especially with a few tune ups. +1 coming your way.

I would think twice before getting the CA drum. I have one and it is rubbish.

I have had issues with the feeding, and overall build quality is poor (metal screws in cheap plastic = destroyed threads in the plastic. The innards are hot glued in place, and the fitting of the drum to the magazine neck is very dodgy.)

Hope it helps :)

Edited by Stagideus

Noobtard, you are the titleist of G36's

But if you have that m16 mag conversion, then you should be able to get any m16 compatible c mags

NoobTard, i couldnt get you to take a pic of your AG36 on the CA-8 just for my sake, could i :D:D:D:D

Edited by Azulsky