G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I know - we've been corresponding for months on what we wanted to do since CA announced their SL9 version was coming. Kov's a great guy. We started talking about the G2A2-type rifle ever since I posted this pic months ago:

G36stanag.jpg

The day Kov PMd me to tell me the CA8-2 was in stock at UNcompany, that was a happy day in deed.

:D

Edited by n00bTard

heres ome pics of my CA36K. not had the chance to use it for half a year cos it was bust, but i did today and it was tasty. got a magwell converter aswell, which looks good. so all my G36 mids are for sale *hint hint lol*. got it from a team mate who couldnt get it to work on his TM 36c, fed flawlessly first time round in this, weird.

DSCN2884.jpg

DSCN2886.jpg

DSCN2887.jpg

DSCN2888.jpg

cheers

p.s any info on how to make the magwell a bit better ? i heard about packing it with a bit of plastic :blink:

the "play" in the magwell is do to the back portion of it being hollow to allow the original G36 mag catch to still be able to move around in there. The original G36 mag catch is part of the lower receiver, and doesn't get removed when you remove the original mag well.

So, what I do is: use double sided tape to attach a tiny bit of foam or other material to the original G36 mag catch. This will lock the M4 mags in securely, but also let you swap back and forth between the two magwells in seconds, and when you rip the tap off to allow G36 mags again, it only cost you a couple seconds and about 10 cents worth of material.

Hope that helps.

Edited by n00bTard

As requested, the AGSL abomination:

AGSL.jpg

AGSL1.jpg

It actually feels pretty nice - easy to shoulder, aim, not too heavy, still, I wouldn't skirmish this. I put my two favorite guns right back together after taking these pics. Hope you enjoy though.

WoW, a real frankengun, thanks for taking the time to do that.

Do you find the Ag36 to be worth the money you spent. Ive pretty much set my sights on one for me g36k, but i wanted to hear your side of it. It should take madbull shells right?

Personally, I love the AG36. Just realize, its a huge investment - not just in the launcher itself, but once you start skirmishing with it, you quickly realize something - grenades are a ton of fun (when used well).

And the only way to use grenades truely effectively, is to have lots of them. Then, once you have lots of them, you start to want more - you get to thinking, "you know, if I had a bunch of those Co2 grenades from madbull, I could be even more effective with this thing" - and before you know it, you have hundreds of dollars tied up in grenades, extra bearings and O-rings, and spend 3 hours the night before every skirmish rebuilding, testing and tuning your grenades to have them ready for the next day.

Its a sickness. But it sure is fun.

Oh, and Weasel, that K looks surprisingly good with that SPR flash hider.

Yeah, a little phallic, but I was thinking the same thing of my G2a2, especially when I thought about putting a Cmag on there... yeah.. it'll basically be a giant wang.