G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have been getting a few PMs about a list of parts.

Classic Army G36K

TGS Flip-up Sights w/Long Rail, G&P 30mm AimPoint, SWAT Rails, CA Folding Vert-grip, Hogue Grip, PDI 170% Spring, Area 1000 Poly-Piston Head, Systema 363mm 6.04mm barrel, Systema Bucking, Chronoed at 405FPS

evilliboba can you take a picture of it maybe in daylight or something so we can actually see the rail ;)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I've decided to get my self an G36c as I somewhat hate my M4 these days.

Edited by The_End
evilliboba can you take a picture of it maybe in daylight or something so we can actually see the rail ;)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I've decided to get my self an G36c as I somewhat hate my M4 these days.

That was in daylight... :( My camera is only 1MP. I will try to get a better pic later this week from my Grandma's camera.

My TM G36C converted to an "SL36C".

TM G36C Base

Star SL9 Receiver, Stock, Magwell

CA Large Handguard

CA 1.5x Optic Carry Handle

UTG Vertical Grip

Swatforce G36 Full Length Rails

Madbull Gemtech QD Silencer

Brinkmaan P6 Tactical Lamp

8.4v 3000mAh Large Battery

CA 6mm Oilless Steel Bushings

Systema M1XX spring (Above your forum limits)

bradys_creature.jpg

Enjoy!

My TM G36C converted to an "SL36C".

TM G36C Base

Star SL9 Receiver, Stock, Magwell

CA Large Handguard

CA 1.5x Optic Carry Handle

UTG Vertical Grip

Swatforce G36 Full Length Rails

Madbull Gemtech QD Silencer

Brinkmaan P6 Tactical Lamp

8.4v 3000mAh Large Battery

CA 6mm Oilless Steel Bushings

Systema M1XX spring (Above your forum limits)

Enjoy!

That is a bit like what I am going to do, though with the CA8-2 and CA parts. (look/feel a lot better)

Perhaps not the foregrip flashlight though...

H&K

You should add one of the STANAG conversions to that.  It would look awesome!

Why would I want to do that?

Then I would only have 300 round hicaps to use instead of 470, plus I can clip G36 hicaps together. G36 hicaps is so much better than Armalite ones, plus I've got 5 of the buggers so I'm not going to waste them.

Ice

Why would I want to do that?

Then I would only have 300 round hicaps to use instead of 470, plus I can clip G36 hicaps together. G36 hicaps is so much better than Armalite ones, plus I've got 5 of the buggers so I'm not going to waste them.

Ice

Don't get snippy ;) I wasn't talking about hicaps for one (I'm not a hicap fan, so I would be using the mids), and all I'm saying is that it would "look awesome", not that it would be practical.

Like I said, don't get snippy.

His not, it's called dry British humour ;) Plus the ROF that thing is doing mid caps would only last about 4 seconds.

I wish they would make a conversion kit so you could put g36 mags in m4's that would look awesome!

Edited by msx361
My most recent configurations...

I got a PPA M16 magwell adaptor (I am now a witness to the sharp edges and wobble factor). Here are a few pics of different mag configurations:

G36_12.jpg

Of all the mags, the one that fit the best with minimal wobble was the metal bulky midcap mag that came with my Star L85 (if you have seen one of those before). The only problem is that I like hi-caps and the finish on the mag is too shiney and contrasts with the duller body finish to much.

anybody got pics of a thermold mag in a G36 ?

im betting it looks the tits.

;)

Endospore is wrong.