Honoring a Fallen USAF TACP

Ghost Sandman

Mods please move if its in the wrong area but I felt the need to help spread the word.

Below is from a member on AS-R who recently lost a friend, check out the link and be sure to keep these fine men and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Everyone,

A shockwave has ran through my careerfield when we recently lost a JTAC, and another was injured, on Sunday in Afghanistan. Brad Smith came to the 14th ASOS shortly after I had returned from Iraq in 2007. Myself and a few other guys took him under our wing and spent months, training him, eventually to certify him combat mission ready. I shared some good times with this warrior, on and off duty, and still can't believe that he is gone. From the words I am getting from down range, Brad and Mike gave the enemy hell, and showed no fear in this attack.

Brad at 24 years old left behind a young wife, Tiffany, and a 7 week old Daughter, Chloe. Mike is currently in stable condition at Walter Reed medical center. I call on all of you to ask your help in this terrible time for these families. Brad is a true hero, that fought this nation's battles with no regaurd for his own personal safety, his family deserves to be taken care of.

If you would like to help please visit: http://www.usaftacp.com

And please, spread the word to whoever you know. If there is a man that deserves publicity for his accomplishments, this is him.

Thank you, and God Bless

SSgt Jarred Taylor

USAF TACP

Again I am just spreading the word from an original post on AS-R. Prayers are with the families and friends.

Sandman

Archived