'Action' AK to M4 front end adaptor

TheFull9

Aparently its not even about airsoft anymore,but about arguing on the internet.

Seriously,if someone complains about something you like you DONT have to respond. They are not trying to slight you personally in any way. Like it? good,dont? too bad. Share your opinion and move on.

Applies to both sides of the argument.

Personally I think its an abomitation. Unrealistic is too loose of a term for it. I would not however put someone down for having it on their gun.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aparently its not even about airsoft anymore,but about arguing on the internet.

Seriously,if someone complains about something you like you DONT have to respond.

Would it not then rather negate the point of a 'discussion' forum if everyone simply posted their opinion of the thread's subject once and never came back to it to discuss further?

I think most of your post is fair, but I don't agree that people shouldn't ever argue their points on things, then you'd end up with just a thread full of unlinked, individual posts of people's opinions with no debate or real purpose other than to be read; but not responded to.

Off Topic slightly...

but that pic of soviet enginnering...

The bottom left hand corner is actually my vfc ak :)

Great to see a pic of it like that :D

Yes, I did infact use that stock as a fryin pan, cooked many steaks and sausages on there...

Til the motor grip melted to a purple blobby mess, and I got a tourniquet :D

my opinion is that you shouldn't be allowed to voice you opinion. waaaaait.....

blood clot- i'm impressed as that motivational poster is very widespread on the internet!

Because there are people out there that actually like modding things and not being a sheep like the rest of you, because we like having fun and play this as a hobby and not to be a pretend soldier. I for one actually like this adaptor and will be getting one in the future. (not cause i like M4s which i dont, but cause i fancy changing the look of my AK)

just because you can mod it doesnt mean you should! modding, in any hobby, should be about improvements and not just for its own sake. Everyone is free to do what they like to their guns, but its hardly elitist to be annoyed that people willingly turn replica guns into absolute nonsense in a hobby that is all about replica guns. for me, the problem with this adapter is all about the AK working parts not being able to function.

edit: the hobby is about playing pretend soldier surely?

Once my eyes stopped bleeding, i... I like it... Dear god, this aint good, but just thinking that, with nice ras and short mag makes me drool.

offtopic, but are there still no short mags other then those hidous hicaps?

The best I got form this post is th emotivational poster, any link to big version???

It is just another part, like or not, all has been said, but in short:

WOULD SOMEONE LINK ME THE MOTIVATIONAL POSTER? (and get an internet cookie, of course)

PD: BLOOD -COOT, about VFC motor guard melting, do you think a wooden one would have kept better or the good alod ABS kept the heat enought?

The only reason why I can't stand up and say 'I hate this for the looks and because it would never work in real life', is because at no point will this kit ever effect my skirmishing. What difference could it possibly make to me whilst in a skirmish if the the guy spraying at me is using a standard AK or an AK with an M4 front end?

Oddly, I feel more and more compelled by the day to buy an AK and mate it to one of these. Along with with M4 stock and magazine adaptors of course, shed loads of RIS rail and magpul parts allllll over it. Which would be the best base model to cause the most outrage do we think?

The best I got form this post is th emotivational poster, any link to big version???

It is just another part, like or not, all has been said, but in short:

WOULD SOMEONE LINK ME THE MOTIVATIONAL POSTER? (and get an internet cookie, of course)

PD: BLOOD -COOT, about VFC motor guard melting, do you think a wooden one would have kept better or the good alod ABS kept the heat enought?

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-conten...engineering.jpg

Not exactly, it's about spending a quality time with your mates. It's about having fun.

agreed, but having fun by playing soldier (in both milsim and regular flavour airsoft). pretending that they aren't playing soldier is the route that paintball went down in order to make the hobby super pc, result- pink leotards, cheating as a rule and bouncy castles. no thanks!

Reading through plenty of arguments "Its not real" "Your just a paintballer" i still keep coming back to the Number 1 Question, the one that's gone through a few peoples minds and still hasent been answered yet.

WHY.

I mean, seriously. What benefit do you get from sticking a MOE handguard and a M4 type barrel onto an AK? Bigger battery space? There's always been plenty of battery room in an AK, for either a stick or in the stock.

More ridgid front end? Well, your going to a M4 type system so that rules THAT out.. the original AK front end is a big block of metal held on with pins.. you think your little delta ring could compare?

"Customization customization customization" i keep hearing.. see above in big bold letters. Why? There's PLENTY of AK-variants out there that can be made very quickly and easily using a standard AK as a base, that are far more unique than taking a box of spare parts and some contact adhesive..

M4 stock tube? WHY? all your adding is more weight (Stock tube) then a lump of sliding plastic. Not only that, but the "line" of the stock is rediculous with the stock tube adaptors to the point of nearly zero cheek weld when you shoot them (For those of you that dont actually shoulder or aim your guns look away now)

Besides, if you can do this with an AK, why change it?

ak_class_8b.jpg

I know for a fact i'd spend more making an AK look authentic than butcher it with glued on parts.

Archived