"Stumpy" aka Stewart Curtis

Stumpy aka Stewart Curtis

Did a deal a while back with "Stumpy" for a scope. All went through reasonably well (albeit a delay in posting at his end as he said he had been out of the country and then taken into hospital... hmmm :huh: )

When the scope finally arrived there was a piece missing, he said he couldnt find it so he would refund me £10 to compensate for this so that i could get a replacement part

This refund was agreed on the 21st of April and i sill have not received anything from him. I have sent him a few PM's, which he has read and not replied to (the PM tracking confirms he has read them) and he has now not been online since 12th May

So Stumpy if you are reading this, can you please get back to me and arrange my reimbursement otherwise i will escalate the matter. It's only a tenner but its the principle of the thing and i wont let it drop :waggle:

If anyone knows of him or has any details that might be useful e.g telephone contact details then please PM me...

Stumpy aka Stewart Curtis

Ta :)

Archived