'Ouch-kills'.

greg

Just laughing at a situation this weekend, shot a guy on the finger only to get the "oww, hit!", thing.

It's not the first time & always raises a vindictive smile. Not a part of me that I'm entirely comfortable with, but hey. :rolleyes:

From them sensitive knuckle shots to the pain only a man can know. Spill the beans.

Give an old un a smile, had any good 'ouch-kills' lately?

Greg.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not me killing them, rather them killing me... used to use a poncho as a camouflage aid, sneaking around in the bushes. Unfortunately at one point it got snagged under bushes when the enemy team spotted me, and I got lit up. I couldnt get my arms up or stand to surrender, so they thought I wasnt taking my hits.

I got absolutely mullered :P

Not quite my kill, but somebody shot me square in the helmet a few weeks ago. The BB happened to catch me from about 10 yards away at the exact moment in my stride my combats had become tight around my groin. That wasn't so much an 'ouch' kill as an 'ARRRRRRGH *fruitcage* I'M NEVER HAVING KIDS!' kill.

Hehehehe, two come to mind immediately.

The first instance was when I got a TM Desert Eagle HK, my very first GBB.

Heard rustling in a bush during a game, pulled the DEagle, and fired three shots at random in the general direction of the noise.

All I got was 'OWWWWWWWwwwwww... Hit!".

The second was a few months ago. I was out with my sniper rifle as usual, and was advancing through woods with a patrol on a small complex we call 'The Shack' at EAG Worthing.

As we came into the open (A space no more than 30 - 40 metres at that time of year), we made contact with an enemy, who was popping up from behind a tree stump and spraying in the general direction.

I had seen where he was, and waited for him to pop up again. He wasn't presenting much of a target, but he was wearing a helmet (and had an L85, wouldn't you know it? :rolleyes:), and I reasoned that shooting him in the helmet would be nicer than just straight aiming for his face, and would probably make an amusing sound to boot.

The guy popped up again, and I sent the round. Unfortunately, as the round was in the air, he turned his head, and I hit him smack in the ear from about 35 metres away with a 0.40g fired from at 500FPS rifle. All I heard was "OUCH! Hit...", and the guy staggered off holding his ear.

After the game, I went over to explain I was shooting for his helmet, and to look at his bleeding ear. He told me a grenade had gone off by his head, and I had to explain that I'd accidentally hit him in the ear when I was aiming for his helmet :lol:

Ben.

Im not that happy about this kill... Even though i allmost laughed to death when it happened :D

I was holding a building with another guy and i was watching one flank. A guy managed to sneak up and started sprintning upwards towards us. I turned and started firing semi fire. I started from the ground and stiched upwards. Only problem was that he was running upphills so when i moved the gun uppwards, it remained on the same spot on him. In short... I triple tapped his balls.

That said i got a ricochet from a tree at point blank into my chin and ive also gotten those pesky shots in the finger. Hurts like hell for a few minutes.

Last game, I'm lying down looking at the gap between two buildings, which is where the enemy have been storming through. A grenade gets lit, so I tense myself to get up and run... instead, he throws it, hits the building opposite, and it bounces back towards him. So he runs away from it, and neatly into my line of fire, three shots across the *albartroth* at about 10ft... Cue laughing AAARGH, hit!

EDIT: Remembered another one :P. Using a mates borrowed Barret M82 ( Hurricane kit). I'm on a ridge overlooking a bridge. The enemy are at one end deciding what to do. Unfortunately, the gun is loaded with a mix of .36s... and .20s. Shots are all over the place. The enemy realise I can't hit stuff for toffee, so move a bit closer. I aim at a guys chest, as the last few shots were .36s and were laser accurate. Turns out it was a .20. Round going flying out like a bat out of hell... and curves upward extremely quickly, and smacks the kid just on the bottom of his adam's apple. He falls to his knees clutching his throat.... followed by a gurgled hit. I checked he was ok, just a bit shocked I think.

i saw a guy at our site get shot in the leg point blank by a teammate with a tuned vsr...

the chap had it cocked and they were patrolling away from the safezone, he had his finger on the trigger.

the 'screaming hopping-dance' was rather funny tbh!

also saw the site owner get shot in the ringpiece from about 2 feet away by a noob (with an airsoft gun, i hasten to add... :P). about 10 of us couldnt move for rolling around on the floor laughing! said owner is a big hard rufty tufty type, and screamed like a little *badgeress*!

Was a jump reaction at a MOUT site, I was getting ready to set up a DMR position so I had my G&G M14 out, I can around a corner and when I came into the room I felt would be the best as I opened the door someone inside turned around which I quickly raised up my gun and shot the guy but I had forgotten to take the gun off full auto so he got about 12 bb's right in the face. He was ###### and he had a honking red nose after that :S

Well, if you want a laugh, here goes.

Basically my HFC M190 was being used in the cold at the end of November just gone and it started firing really erratically. Sometimes it wouldn't fire at all others it would fire weakly and for the purpose of this particullar shot it fired out way too much gas at once.

I shot a sniper in the leg running between two buildings and he gave an almighty 'oww' from the god only knows how powerful shot. And dramatically for the first time in all my airsoft the guy fell over.

Let me tell you now, that when in airsoft if you shoot someone and they fall down it feels exceptionally wierd indeed. But it didn't stop me, him and everyone who saw it from pissing ourselves laughing. Rather inevitably it left a huge mark like something from one of those 'paintball-shotgun-to-the-head' videos on youtube :D

Let me tell you now, that when in airsoft if you shoot someone and they fall down it feels exceptionally wierd indeed.

You are not wrong there. The first time I did it, I thought I'd actually killed the poor chap & cacked my pants. :blink:

Greg.

last game i played at the mall, last game of the day (supermarket sweep), team mate runs round a corner and get's shot up, I reasoned that the trolley was being used by the enemy around the corner so i duck down and stick my head around the corner, it *was* the last game of day, obviously not the most tactical of moves.

some poor guy looking absolutely terrified is sitting there ###### himself, and opened up on my face, at about half a meter.

I took about 4 shots in the lower lip and a good 3 or 4 in the cheeks and right ear, to be fair I still felt like he came off worse, the look on his face was as if monsters were attacking him!

jsut managed to get out a weak hiiiiiiiit before leaning against the wall and thinking about calling it a day ;)

I had about a dozen yesterday within 15 mins.

We were defending trenches, we had 10 second medic. The first trench we were in was flanked by their start point. Between us and them though, was anti paintball mesh.... Doesn't work very well on bbs. So after being shot and mediced a few times, the 3 of us managed to reach a trench with a couple of other people in. At this point my face was freezing cold. Over the next 15 minuites I got shot in the face time and again, as the fire was coming in from the flank and dropping into the trench meaning there was no cover. At one point I also got shot in the shoulder by half a dozen rounds by a thankfully underperforming ICS M4 at no more than an inch from the end of the barrel. I have never been shot in the face so much though.

Was taking shots at a guy who was just at the limit of my range, sweeping fire a little as the bugger kept shifting behind a trench. As I fired a fairly decent burst of fire at him another enemy runs across my line of fire about 30 feet closer to me... At that range, my burst of fire was at neck height. Almost in slow motion I see this guy take a large part of the burst in a straight line across his neck.

Suffice to say he went two steps more, clamped his hand to his throat and fell over... After a second or two I see a hand feebly wave in the air and a faint "Owww, hit."

I found the guy later on and was greeted by 8 shots in a perfect line across his neck. He was fine with it, but I still apologised.

Entered a building during the rain, no light inside and I had to bring in the objective. Little did I know, the building was not held by my team. A shot rang out from ten feet away, and ended in my fingernail. I think my response was along the lines of "HIT! F*** OW!"

And I think that's the second time I took one in the fingernail... of my primary hand's trigger finger, why I never picked up gloves is beyond me.

I do remember one winter - it was 15F or so, and I was out of ammo besides my pistol, which was extremely heavy and could barely fire a shot due to cool down. I was defending a side of a house, and managed to shoot one shot around the corner blindly before my mag cooldowned again. All I heard was *HIT OW IN THE EAR!!* :D

Playing CQB in an old freezer/meatworks during summer about a year ago, left my helmet behind in the gear up room as it was getting far too warm for it. Went through a doorway when someone unloaded into the top of my head from near point blank range, about 4-5 shots to the top of the head.

Impact was enough to drop me to my knees instantly semi-concious and seeing stars. Could barely walk for about an hour afterwards and the whole world looked like it was on the ######.

Made a hand cannon that fired 27mm moscarts. First time i used it was for "rock clearance" at the quarries we play at. As i fired a head pops up and took the whole load in his face mask. poor chap yelps then stumbled out the rocks with a stuned silence about him followed by two team mate who'd been hit by the ricochetes. :)

The same day we were waiting to start a game and a friend of mine asks to borrow it for a mo, he then walks squarely up to another player and shoots him in the nuts at point blank shouting happy birthday. Turns out it was his best mates 35th that day. ooww

K_K

Was shot in the face pointblank by a moscart being used as a shotgun. Looked over the edge of a stairwell to be confronted by a CAWs business end. Lots of blood... Saw a teammate load a rifle grenade moscart onto his gat, only to have it promptly unload itself into the back of someones head.

Jamie got me an evil one a few months back - 3 shots on the end of my nose. Still couldn't breath properly through it a month later :P

They let 450 fps on a CQB field? That's insane!

My field has a 25 ft surrender zone, and a 10-15 ft surrender zone for pistols. Only pistols are allowed inside buildings. Ran with a few mates to take a building by its side and get in through the window, only to get shot in the earlobe by an AEG not 15 ft away.

Playing at The Asylum it was the first game of the day and I had my ICS M16.

Running towards the safe zone road when you can see the enemy coming round the corner through the netting. Raise my weapon as the someone comes running round the corner trying to fire madly.

Pull the trigger once, hit him straight in the shoulder and he screams so loudly I thought I'd killed him.

In a CQB game, going up a stairway I was hit, called it, and turned to walk away when the guy behind me opened up over my shoulder. I ended up taking a 5-6 round burst to the temple from about a foot away. It made me very dizzy and wobbly on my feet for about 5 minutes but after that just a sore head

They let 450 fps on a CQB field? That's insane!

My field has a 25 ft surrender zone, and a 10-15 ft surrender zone for pistols. Only pistols are allowed inside buildings. Ran with a few mates to take a building by its side and get in through the window, only to get shot in the earlobe by an AEG not 15 ft away.

The idiots who play airsoft in Hawaii dont follow FPS restrictions for the most part. You regularly see people shooting 500 or 600+ in cqb envirmonents at designated "No FPS limits games" (which happens to be most of them)

So next time you think about complaining about FPS limitation laws, think again because you dont have to deal with a *fruitcage*ed up hand for a month.

well i got a kinda bad story

it was this kids first time playing and he was on the opposite side. towards the end of the game he was the last one in game so i figure i be nice and give a couple shots on semi. i see them hit him but he didnt call hit, so...i gave him another 6 rounds and all of them hit him on the noggin...he promptly called his hits after that...in the staging area i heard him complaining of a headache...400 with .30s will do that to you

same day same kid i guess i clipped him on his middle finger and a couple minutes later i got out. while standing in the deadzone i hear the kid complain about his finger and he wanted to stick that finger up that persons *albartroth*.

Archived