'Ouch-kills'.

greg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was holding a Prison area ducked behind some barrels and looking towards a closed doorway. The door opened and the a head popped round followed by a rifle and a hand. Three welled placed later the guy called "F*** Hit!" Waving his hand around. Heard him say "Damnit.... all on my pinky" as he walked off.

One that happened to me. Same game I was holding one of the Courtrooms placed where the jury would have sat. (I think) Looking over the courtroom, crouched down. next thing a pain in my hip as I look around guy with a shotgun from probably 4-5 feet away.

This isnt so much the Hit ouch scenario, but more like the aftereffects of an ouch hit.

A couple of years ago at a site in Cornwall, me and my mate had to hold our flank, so both of us set up in a nice position that covered all quadrants from reasonable cover, we sat there for about 20 minutes, when eventially we got bored, so I radioed in to see if we had any taskers, to which the reply was "We have a sniper somewhere in the treeline near our position." That was it then, me and my mate got ready and foxtrot oscared towards the scene, we did about a 15 minute stalk to which none of the enemy team saw us, until we found the sniper. Turned out he had a friend with him as back up, so me and my mate crawled down the hill slowely but quietly before picking which target, once we confirmed targets I gave a 3,2,1 Shoot. I got the kid square on the bare flesh where hi top had ridden up under his vest (didnt mean to though) and my mate got the sniper on the ear, the kid yelped like a kicked dog, dropped all his ammo over the deck, it transpired he was reloading his one and only mag at the time, dropped his Hicap and then slipped off of the root he was sitting on and rolled down the hill to a crumpled mess at the bottom, at which point he got laced by my team because they didnt realise he was hit. I apologised in the safe zone and he was cool about it (even laughing about it) but his mate wasnt so please, even at 20m he tried denying he was hit and that my shot was unfair as I shot him in the back. Oh well, was funny to see. A real Youve been framed moment for sure.

2 months ago: Ran around a corner, saw Cabal sitting there with Faust's AKM, wich is a pretty strong AEG.

I was like: "Oh *suitcase*, this is going to hurt" and dropped to the ground like a baseball player trying to hit the last base, only to get shot in the *albatross*, back and tighs. I have never screamed so much over getting hit before. :D

We kissed and made up.

This on the other hand, 1½ year ago.

525201012849Pe4d2.jpg

Within safety range. Needless to say, he got his *albartroth* flamed (it wasn't the first time). <_<

Oh well :rolleyes:

Edit: Still have a scar after it.

Worst idea ever- shorts. I went to my site, wearing cargo shorts. I *thought* I had packed pants to change into. It was 85 degrees outside, and I wanted to keep as col as possible.

People saw, and suddenly the BB's started to fly low. Abotu calf high. I got hit RIGHT in the back of my calf, the meaty part. It stung like a b*tch! I actually dropped my m249, and started to scream. They kept shooting, because I screamt, OW OW Ow, not HIT HIT HIT.

I had many welts after that

I got caught between two parts of the trench at airsoft commando a while back... first group of defenders pop up, shoot me. Fair enough, take my hits.

A guy in the other hole pops up, doesnt realise Ive been hit as he's been keeping his head down, and drills me from about ten feet away. Had a bb lodged in my ear...

At my local there were a few people popping up and down behind cover. I let off one burst to try and suppress them a bit but one guy pops up and gets a BB to his tooth! I always hate causing other players actual harm so instantly made sure he was alright and apologised to him.

Then there was the time my trousers fell down during a game (don't trust Viper duty belts as a trouser belt!)... we can guess how that ended! :(

Playing on the border with m14, was about to go into a bunker so shouldered my Aeg to switch to my Side Arm, as i slung it round on my back it hit somehting hard, first thought was id slung it into a wall, but the "ooof" dispelled that theory. One of the other team had snuck round and was going to tag me with his rubber knife. I proper cracked him on his noggin. Ooops. To add insult to his injury, Once i confirmed he was ok, i popped a painless round into his boot getting the kill!

I play CQB so Ouchies a a frequency, but my worst was at the GZ weekender 09. It was in the last 20-30 minutes when we were overrunning the village and I was about to cross this guys line of fire, I asked him to hold fire and took a step forward only to be greeted by a burst of full auto from the foot away in just a tshirt right up the ribs.

The worst I have seen was also at GZ in the Labyrinth I was with this guy who was taking it a bit too far, swearing at anyone who didn't do exactly what he told them, I glanced round a wall and got a shot in the hat I called it and as I stepped out Mr over the top ran shoved past me only to be greeted by the buisness end of a Madbull AGX in the face. To say the least it was brutal.

another airsoft commando escapade, i was assullting the pill box i ran and got into cover at its base popped up to take out its occupents head shot straight in the lip at less than a foot needless to say it hurtl like hell,

RG

I remember that, that was funny as hell! Thats why we throw grenades in first Dave and shoot Rob and his mates in the *albatross* as they all come sprinting out the back ;)

Mate of mine got shot in both testicles and his bellend, 3 consecutive hits, was walking like John Wayne for about an hour afterwards :)

Same mate had to dig a bb out of his cheek when he got hit point blank by a m14 ebr in the hands of a RM Commando padre, scared the ###### out of the man of god by popping up right in front of him, and got reflex shot.

yup this happend to me last time I was a the field. I took a quick break cause I got a call so I was up on a hill standing next to a ref or w/e you want to call them on my phone and no gun out. Its like 12 degrees F and I got shot in the bottom lip. That was definitely an owwie hit.

At a really dense brush/ vegatated private field (no fps limit), hard to see stuff clearly

I took a 720fps hit from a L96 to the wrist, i HAD a bug bite there, then Poof, it was gone.

Paid him back later with a 530fps pop shot From my M15, unfornately for him, right in the temple, inch above his bolle's :blink:

Tryed not hit in the head with high-power guns, BUT for a 120ft shot with plain ironsite's and dense brush, had to Pound it for that good of a shot haha

Worst one Ive seen was probably at the Temple in leeds... in an area which is supposed to be single shot only, my team leader ran into a room and got blatted at full auto in the face by some *Ubar* at CQB engagement range. Very bloody, and not the only bleeder of the trip on that outing.

• 2 weeks later...

Worst hit I ever took was in a CQB game in a long hallway with small rooms on both side. I popped into one of the small room, and just sticked out my head behind the corner to have a look.

I must have really scared one of my teammates, cause one of them shot me right in the ear from about 3-4 metres away... Tears were shed from the sheer stinging... :P

Back in HK, when I was still relatively new to the sport, about 4-5 years ago:

I was sneaking through the bush when I tripped, someone heard me and stood up, saw me and opened up, about 10m away.

He was the worst kind of local Hong Kong player. The kind with a 450fps M4 with a drum mag.

He laced the back of my legs until I fell over screaming, then continued to shoot me as I curled up into a ball and kept yelling. He fired a 15 second or so burst.

His justification later, when the marshalls asked him to explain himself?

"I didn't hear him say hit." -.-

He got chucked off the site, along with his friends.

awww this thread is perfect. Just two weekends ago, I'm out with the KWA mp7 (the gun is possibly the greatest airsoft gun ever made) and was on my third or fourth mag, which was completely filled with green gas and bb's. This is in Tucson AZ so the weather was still quite warm enough for out door skirmish and thus propane still has some great pressure to it.

So Here I was at the local field and on of the regular old guys there with his kid is playing today as usual. Me and three guys are pushing forward pretty rapidly, when the Dad managed to round the corner and pop my friend on the right. I spun left around the building the rest of my remaining guys were still pinned down and then ducked around to the building he was inside firing at us from.

I entered the rear of the building and from maybe 15-20 feet away emptied half my mag into where i knew he was. Needless to say he had a stripe around his back and waist from when he spun to try to fire back and he looked like a barber shop poll :D Definitely got an OUCHHH HIT!!

Archived