'Ouch-kills'.

greg

An ouch kill that I inflicted on someone else ocurred a The Mall, Sunday just gone... First game of the day and me and my team are defending what used to be Peacocks. I'm watching the big front doors and I hear a movement behind me in one of the darkened exits at the back of the shop.

As we'd been attacked from that same door no less than three minutes before I instinctively draw my pistol (not easy to turn an M14 SOCOM quickly) and double-tap the guy coming through the door...

What I didn't realise was that it was one of my own team, who'd pursued the attackers, and that my double tap had successfully hit him in the crotch, one BB to each nut... He dropped to his knees in agony and the rest of the team burst out laughing...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, the low FPS limit is just because of the field's insurer's regulations. Doesn't seem high unless you get hit from a few feet.

Ah, fair enough, I know what you mean, my mate shot me from close range with a low power springer and that still came quite keen.

groundzero get lit up biy some guy with a support weapon at about 10ft , hit the floor curl in to a ball start screaming OWWW f**K OWWW ! as he carrys on hoseing me , then he claims he didn"t here me call hit (or scream in pain !) by now some team mates turn up and we discover its not the first time hes done it that day , at this point the atmosphere stars turning a little darker shall we say . he turns to make a sharp exit from the area trips over his feet and lands on said support weapon at a bit of a funny angle and cue the crunch , he now has a two part support weapon , karma"s a b***h! all most made the ouch call worth it !

• 3 weeks later...

kills:

-turned a corner and saw a chubby friend of mine, his clothes were tight around his hammy arms, and i fired a short burst there from about 5 meters away.

-another time a crazy friend of mine was just sprinting up to our VIP, and i was in cover, not holding my gun in the ready position. i just pointed it roughly towards him with one hand and fired one shot, hit him in the bare neck about 2 meters away and it was bleeding.

-a stupid but not 'ouch' kill: the two spawns are in direct view of each other but are about 100 meters away. the whistle blows and i just randomly sprayed at them for the heck of it (why not?) and got a random kill.

not my kill:

-some guy was unaware that he was being followed and got double tapped by a gas pistol pretty much point blank in the back.

-a friend of mine (TeowneD on arnies) got an epic kill which i filmed. he sees a guy behind cover so he sprints up along his right flank and slides, spraying around 10 rounds mid-slide, hitting that guy square in the nose and making it bleed. he then fell back from the slide and his hand landed on a rock and got cut pretty bad... (pictures attached)

post-68251-12758212255122_thumb.pngpost-68251-12758212420684_thumb.pngpost-68251-12758212878701_thumb.pngpost-68251-12758213040939_thumb.pngpost-68251-12758213147619_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

Well first up I shot my self in the leg with my HFC T77. I was lying down and got hit, stood up left the safty off. Shot my self in the leg stung like hell. Got back home. When I got the bath. Blood all down my leg lol. Second one was only a month ago. Was in a bunker, guy came out of no where with a 6 shot grenade launcher. Shot my legs up. All in good fun :P

• 2 weeks later...

Last summer when I was at my local field, I saw one of the funniest yet most painful things I've ever seen in person.

It was right before the game started and a guy gave his friend his MP5K PDW so that he could tighten down his helmet. Unbeknownst to his friend, he had already taken the gun off safety, and a mag loaded with BBs was in the gun. It wouldn't have been a problem, but his friend grabbed the MP5 with one of his hands through the trigger guard. What followed was a 3-5 second burst of BBs at point blank range into the sensitive area of the thigh, and a yelp. He dropped the MP5 and the area where the upper pin of the stock attaches broke.

Later in the day he showed us a dark purple, bloody welt that looked like something out of a zombie movie. Nasty.

Moral of the story: Keep the gun on safe until you're ready to fire!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Once in a D-Day Scenario I was hiding in a 2-story tower, I was killing loads of enemies when one unexpectedly poked his head through the window and said "Hey boy" and I sprayed about 10 BBs in his face and hands from about 3 meters away. Lucky for him he had a full face mask

The only real kill I would consider an "Ouch kill" was one I got on a guy that used to play at an area field. It was after some games in the little village we have, with maybe three or four of us just messing around. I had a BAR-10, and he had F2000. I managed to make it from one side of the village to the other before I was able to get a shot on him. I finally got him in my crosshairs and took the shot. I was aiming at his chest, but right as it hit him the hop kicked in and sent the BB flying into his nose.

Cue the doubled-over coughing and swearing, and laughing from the guy standing next to him. I personally thought it was a manifestation of all the bad karma he had accumulated at the field. Lots of laughing from me and the others around, with him getting thoroughly upset and angry with me for "shooting me in the *fruitcage* nose."

Another time was when a noob-tard apparently never learned how to aim with the iron sights on his AK. I'm hugging a wall about 3 feet in front of him behind a ledge, waiting for him to stop shooting, and he pops me square in the cheek with a burst. Needless to say I was less than pleased, and held some impromptu marksmanship instruction for him afterwards.

I caught a pretty nasty one during a pistol and shotgun game, I'm hiding around the corner of a hut which I know somebody else is behind, I think that it would be a good idea to drop round the corner onto my side so I'm lower than where he's looking and so I can bang kill him (because I'm nice). Anyway, I drop with my pistol aimed but his instinct to pull the trigger got me before I could shout anything, from about 2 meters away I took a .25 to between my nose and upper lip. Left quite a mark!

Funnily enough I left my full face in my car and couldn't be bothered to get it because "nothing was going to happen". Not making that mistake again!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived