British Party girls in the snow

chas

Attractive women are not a regional phenomenon.

You've never been to Poland, or any other Slavic country for that matter? If you ask me, they throw the ugly babies off the rocks or something. In the five days I was there, I saw exactly ONE ugly young lady. They all have just a tshirt and jeans, but look SO HOTDAMN GOOD, I had a 24/7 boner. It's like the alpha and omega of hornyness. Or something.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've never been to Poland, or any other Slavic country for that matter? If you ask me, they throw the ugly babies off the rocks or something. In the five days I was there, I saw exactly ONE ugly young lady. They all have just a tshirt and jeans, but look SO HOTDAMN GOOD, I had a 24/7 boner. It's like the alpha and omega of hornyness. Or something.

I was just in Hungary and Czech for 5 days. That is so not true. People just see what they want to see. :D

All I can say that as a student i have seem far to many occurances of that first photo. Its not nice and not pretty, and the majority of the girls dressing like that outside are f***ing stupid. Like punky said wear what you like in the club, hell ive been in as a smurf blue face paint front and back. But i didnt stand in line outside the club only wearing shorts and shoes i had a thick hoodie, and dumped it in the cloakroom. Bit of commom sense goes a long way.

Then again photos complied by the mirror? When was the last time you saw any form of detailed and unbaised reporting in a tabloid.

As to the belgium vs english beer... belgium wins no problem, love the stuff. The only good british drink is ale and cider.

Kate Beckinsale is English.

Seriously, there's plenty of fit girls in the UK. Attractive women are not a regional phenomenon.

In short Chas, ZMarre: Stfu, moron.

Mate, take a chill pill. We're just joking about stereotypes. You dont see swedish memebrs get ###### when someone tells them how hot swedish girls are, do they? :D

TBH: the highest hideous girl ratio I have seen in my life was in Edinburgh. Awesome city (except for all the security cams and smoking ban) but we ended up calling it Mordor when we went out to party.

You've never been to Poland, or any other Slavic country for that matter? If you ask me, they throw the ugly babies off the rocks or something. In the five days I was there, I saw exactly ONE ugly young lady.

I have noticed that and I heard a theory which I have elaborated slightly as to the reason.

You may have also noticed a lot of the men were kind of stumpy and shorter, or at least that is to say that they were not on par with the women in attractiveness, indeed significantly sub par.

so the theory is simple.

If you were a man in 1945 Poland, Russia or Romania, you had just survived the bloodiest killing session in human history. Now, the Soviet army lost about 9 million soldiers, of which the vast vast vast majority were men, say 8 million. Now that means that going by russia's pop of 160 mil at the time (of which we will presume half are men and half were women) you have just lost 10% of the male populace. Not only that but there were at least four million more in gulags. Meaning the male population was down 15% while the female 2%, now there are a further few million men deployed in eastern Europe until well into the fifties. As such, all the Russian soldiers and men left in Russia suddenly have a pick of all the women, naturally they pick all the pretty ones meaning that Soviet society basically bred out in one fell swoop the bottom two rungs of the ladder. As such, pretty women usually have pretty daughters, but not nessecerily handsome sons (possibly something to do with X and Y chromosones or something). Similar scenarios are played out elsewhere in Eastern Europe. As Britain lost barely 1% of it's males so no similar scenario had really happened here, however, it's participation in the Great War where it lost about 4% does make it better then average (so I am told by some of the foreigners, especially notably, Aussies and Yanks, I know), presumably as America's only major bloodbath was so long ago and has been countered by so much immigration that that it's effects have faded away to a larger degree.

I don't know why Brazil has such pretty women.

Nah, Im sorry to have to say this (at least now you can say germans are still nazis) but different countries have slight genetic differences that make some nations or regions have a higher ratio of beautiful people than others. Of course the exotism is an important factor, but sometimes we must admit that there are some parts of the earth that have strangely better looking people.

Examples:

Sweden: go there sometime. Go out at night and count how many of the first 100 girls (or guys) you see on the street are hot. Compare that amount to the result of the same experiment in your own city/town.

Germany: lots of nice girls, nice racks, flat asses. Maybe attractive, but most of them just seem to have no blood in their veins. And this is coming from a half german.

Israel: visit any "Girls in the israeli army" and tell me these bloody jews arent God's chosen people!

Greece: like I said, I spent 2 weeks in Athens and the Cyclade islands and I can honestly say I didnt see a single hot girl. My ex helped me and I helped her trying to spot hot guys and it was just impossible. Humongous mamary glands, though.

Brazil: while the mix of races usually gives birth to more beatiful people, I think this isnt the case with white+black+indian. there is a huge mith around brazilians, but I think the hot mulatos and mulatas are a very small percentage of the population.

Israel: visit any "Girls in the israeli army" and tell me these bloody jews arent God's chosen people!

I dare say if the UK had conscription we'd see high standards in HM Forces, as Israel does. But as we don't, we just have to make do with the fugly pigs that are so unemployable elsewhere that they have to join up. It's not their fault of course.

;)

No. You didn't find any flaw, because all the soliders are exactly that. On the front line, hence the further you go from the commie battle lines, the hotter girls you get. Presumably because they left the people with taste back in Russia.

young women these days have little self-respect ( or common sense judging by the pictures ), they only want to go out & have fun/ get pished off their makeup plastered faces, in the hope of pulling some loutish oaf whom they find attractive.

!

Why the hell am I still here?

:D

The shy retiring types like myself dont stand a chance against the bold and brave ( and loud, fighty, alpha male ) types. If I won the lottery I doubt they'd care about my looks or personality though- just look at premiership footballers; thick as 2 short planks for the most part, and many who have heads like spuds ( poor Rooney.. ) & treat women like poop. They still have birds though, because they earn more in a week than I do in a year or 3 quite often...

Oh those damned Israeli military picture threads. With national conscription theres a wide variety of women to choose from, tons of the pictures are PR pictures, and the readers have a desire to fill their, ahem folder. Thats why you only see attractive girls in those threads.

The UN created the current country of Israel. Three different religions lay claim to that as their holy land, so I dont pick sides.

No offense intended, but that's an oversimplification so great as to border on outright error.

The U.N. mandate the would have created an Israel and a Palestine was accepted by nobody. The Arabs didn't accept it for obvious reasons, and a large segment of the Jews didn't because they disliked the borders proposed by the U.N. and the designation of Jerusalem as a "free city". Israel declared it's independence unilaterally a day before the end of the British Mandate. Their Arab neighbors declared war, and when the dust settled, the Israelis had far more land than any plan the U.N. had set forth in their abortive partition plan. In any real sense, Israel created Israel (albeit with significant Western aid and support).

Back on topic, I must agree with some earlier posters that I don't think most of those girls were so much unattractive in and of themselves so much as that they were dressed like cheap hookers. Punky's right, too - put on a damn coat, idiots!

-Tuthmose

Sure the UN envisioned Israel only lasted a few days, but that is where it started. I knew about the wars and such, it was just a light hearted discussion. At least everyone's happy with Israel now :( Anyways, those girls look skanky and thus my brain does not allow me to judge their looks. Do not want

Archived