British Party girls in the snow

chas

Back on topic, them's some fine girls who obviously want it!

The girls of Newcastle, Nottingham & Cardiff, I salute you!

Great to see them making the effort, even in the face of the worse, nature can throw at them. Of course these are the same girls who couldn't get into work that day! If they have jobs :huh:

No.1, on the floor gets my vote, I love the wasted goth look. Just look into those eyes.

No.6, is obviously a bit of a hand full, but a great personality should never be overlooked. Just look into those thighs! :(

The rest can wait in line but will get their turn. :P

Greg.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1, Let's show him whats behind door number 3!

2, Awww. Better luck next time Charlie.

1, She's from Norwich mate, notice I specifically excluded the Norwich girls. They tend to love their dads too much for my liking.

2, Never herd of a condom, rubber gloves & a dry suit? :huh:

Greg.

Wouldn't touch none of them with a barge pole save for the police chick. #1 is not goth, thats pretty insulting to goth looking people really.

Also you're gonna need more than a condom, rubber gloves and a dry suit to avoid getting anything from them. Instead, I recommend this:

bioshock_big_daddy.jpg

The drill-hand is a must!

But but but, what colour will they turn when I choke them? :o

your favourite!

If you ask me, every country has goodlooking women (I don't care about the men. :P )

Debating over who has the hottest population is the same as bending statistics to your kind of "right".

And you can proof anything with statistics, 80% of all people know that.

your favourite!

If you ask me, every country has goodlooking women (I don't care about the men. :P )

Debating over who has the hottest population is the same as bending statistics to your kind of "right".

And you can proof anything with statistics, 80% of all people know that.

Indeed, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape...

Archived