British Party girls in the snow

chas

I always get tested when I break up with a girl

Sounds good and the best system to use i think.

As for the whole size thing i always take the look of just let them decide, if they claim that you are too small, then just claim they are too wide, if they are that worried about it then find someone else. If someone's focus is on the size of you and that's it then why stay and listen to it.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then use the 'British Code of Sexual Discussion' to describe it.

But i have found that mine is, and i want this on record i am not boasting, a case of the girl goes to remove my trousers, sees it and stops, looks to take in the size of it and then tells me it is big / large. But i must admit i have never ever had an issue with it and i let them think what they want to. I don't mind, i just know i am going to make them hit multiples and that is all that matters, the skill.

'FireKnife'

Some guys just love to talk about their penis

If you got it and your not asmhamed of it then why care?

I am happy to admit i am a red-blooded male with a trouser snake and a need to use it, like 99% of men out there. It is only the few who have chosen celibacy that don't.

But then again i am not ashamed, i will answer any question you throw my way, anything.

Oh and before someone asks i am not rying to screw Greg ok

;)

'FireKnife'

I got to page 7, i couldn't really be bothered reading further, especially when all i wanted to add was this simple, objective truth:

Sweden is uber hawt, not the climate at least not when i went in January, but the people. I went there 1 year ago and i literally got RSI from turning my head so much. In Stockholm i don't think i seen one female that wasn't actually attractive. I know aesthetic beauty is an entirely subjective thing, but i'm sure i could solve the argument empirically by directing the philosophers to Sweden and simply saying '' There you go, philosophise that! '' It is really quite incontestable.

Don't worry, from what i see and hear of Greg he says like he is down for a Guy Love Triangle.

Right, now to actually getting some frigging sleep after about 36 hours awake, stupid sleeping disorder i have. Grrrrr.

But i will save that for the other thread.

'FireKnife'

As for the whole size thing i always take the look of just let them decide, if they claim that you are too small, then just claim they are too wide.

I tried this once.... and straight after i said "It's not me that's too small. It's you that's too wide! hahaha"

*slap*

:huh: "why did you hit me? What i said was a perfectly amicable reasoned subjective argument on the relativistic nature of dimensions. Hey why are you leaving? .... Don't go." :(

Or a finger in the Millenium Dome?

Got hundreds of those i can throw out.

But yes no more me and Greg, as much as neither he nor i care about it, the mods may do so lets find something else to toe the line with.

pyronecrobeastiality.

You actually went and found it, man that i just bad, but yes if you don't calm down i will unleash it all upon you. But not in that way ;)

'FireKnife'

Archived