British Party girls in the snow

chas

From the Mail Online, photgaphic evidence of disgusting, frozen pigs that noone will miss if they ended up freezing to death.

Man, im gonna use the first pic as my desktop image!

article-1242198-07D0E830000005DC-65.jpg

article-1242198-07CFA7A3000005DC-74.jpg

article-1242198-07D0E77B000005DC-14.jpg

"You have to arrest me! Cant you see I might put retards just like myself into the world!?"

article-1242198-07D0E7C9000005DC-68.jpg

article-1242198-07D0E890000005DC-64.jpg

Yo dawg! I heard you like women with curves, so...

article-1242198-07D0E898000005DC-81.jpg

article-1242198-07D0E8C7000005DC-62.jpg

Is this some kind of ugly-cosplay variation I havent heard of?

article-1242198-07D0E83C000005DC-27.jpg

These three must be foreigners: they are good-looking. :P

article-1242198-07CFA376000005DC-16.jpg

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, last spring I went to England on a roadtrip with some friends, went to Canterbury if I'm not mistaken, and we had to conclude that 90% of the females we see after 9PM dress like hookers and look like *suitcase*.

Oh, and both the weather and the beer were bad too. Never going back =)

Well, I must admit that a high percentage of girls in Brussels are quite fit, but its that kind of good looks that makes you go: "Look at that broad! She is kinda pretty but I'm hardly put on by her."

And I dont think you want to start an "english beer vs. belgian beer" discussion... you know how violent these english hooligans get after a pint or two. :D

Ill hust say this: Delirium Tremens!

..we had to conclude that 90% of the females we see after 9PM dress like hookers and look like *suitcase*.

Oh, and both the weather and the beer were bad too. Never going back =)

Coudnt agree more- young women these days have little self-respect ( or common sense judging by the pictures ), they only want to go out & have fun/ get pished off their makeup plastered faces, in the hope of pulling some loutish oaf whom they find attractive. :rolleyes:

As for the beer... meh, try some nice cider if you ever decide to visit again- proper english cloudy cider though, not the fizzy alcho-pop type rubbish. ;)

TBH, I think most of em look alright.

To each his own, but even if any of them were hot, they have no brain, wich, in medical terms, means they are dead, wich would make you a necrophile. :P

Seriously though, while not as exagerated as the gals in these pics, you see a lot stupid whores running around half naked in freezing wheather here in Madrid too. The funny thing, most women will have no problem critizicing them. But if its you who says something along the lines of "How badly do they need a *fruitcage*" or "She rather have bleeding feet than not be given attention", then the same girls will tell you its men's fault, that we force them to look like models (haha!).

To each his own, but even if any of them were hot, they have no brain, wich, in medical terms, means they are dead, wich would make you a necrophile. :P

To quote Shakespeare, "Brains over boobs."

I may be paraphrasing a tad though.

Nevermind all that. I'm just puzzled, can't they wear a big coat and chuck that into the coatroom? Skimpy clothes in the club, thats fine.... but do they need to freeze? It's not like I've not worn a miniskirt in winter before. I just have a nice long thick overcoat while I'm outside... that's surely common sense?

Maybe the photographers just didn't bother taking pics of the sensible girls?

Archived