British Party girls in the snow

chas

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread..scares me a little bit.

Then I positively encourage you not to read it. ;)

Also, Im assuming you meant your girlfriend have been ok with you using them before you met said girlfriend, right? If not, then I' going to have to disagree. Most girls will not be ok with that :D

No, I meant in general. It has depended on the relationship. Whilst your assumption of 'hookers before' is quite correct, I've also had girls who have claimed to be happy with hookers (or anyone else) during. In fact, this is like Punkies experience, where 'as long as it doesn't mean any thing' is the crux. In their eyes, a hooker almost guarantees this, as you are less likely to engage in a meaningful relationship with a working girl. I had one particularly 'meaningful' relationship, with a girl with a much lower sex drive than myself. She was only too happy to get me off her back, as long as I was back in time for breakfast & told her all about it. Often times, this would seam get her in the mood. Ironic really. Women! :rolleyes:

It's always amusing to read the off topic forums, Serious debate to teenage immaturity in 3 posts!

This ones gone through silly & out the other side. Going from public outrage to serious relationship issues & what actually matters.

Mine is ;)

Mine ain't.

I've got a mate with one that's so big, he has to slide it in on the flop. He's been described by conquests as "great when he's gentle." :huh:

Can't be any worse than knowing the sexual history of someone like Greg.

Astonishingly, I'm immune! Well, so far. <_<

I was 'emerging' sexually, during the early '80's, where folk were dying of aids all the time. You were constantly bombarded with info about safe sex & I think this helped (me, not the poor soles we lost). Everyone was very condom conscious. It was seen as life or death, so taken pretty seriously. These days, in the UK, I think the heat has gone down a few notches. However, I've spent a lot of time with Africans & they still take it extremely seriously. After all, a trip to the clinic is one thing but having to plan a funeral, wakes you up.

I get my self tested annually, more frequently if required, but know what I've been upto, so the 'all clear' never comes as a surprise. It's always fun watching the medical staff's faces, as I answer those questions. :D I'm sure deep down, they expect my results to come back positive for everything. I normally lie & tell them I'm feeling run down, this apparently gets you a free aids test, which they don't do it as part of the general testing. It seemed like Chlamydia was the Aids of the naughties, I wonder what the 'teenies' will hold? Let's face it, what ever the results or symptoms, everyone has Herpes. :o Except me. :P

I would urge everyone to be 'safe' & tested regularly, the earlier you spot stuff, the healtheier you & your partner/s will be.

Greg.

As well as a few, very humerous encounters.

Possibly our doing i think. But yes we do have a level of maturity and immaturity that has been shown in equal measure in this thread.

As for safe sex i am always cautious, well with only one exception but that was a special case but i do always take the effort to be safe. I hate the thought of a STD but not just for me but the poor girl(s) i may have given it to.

And as for me saying i have a little extra endownment it is not boasting, only what i am told by people i have been with. I think i am the size i am, if the girl thinks big then good, if not then i just show them that technique is better than size.

'FireKnife'

1, Possibly our doing i think. But yes we do have a level of maturity and immaturity that has been shown in equal measure in this thread.

2, As for safe sex i am always cautious, well with only one exception but that was a special case but i do always take the effort to be safe. I hate the thought of a STD but not just for me but the poor girl(s) i may have given it to.

3, And as for me saying i have a little extra endownment it is not boasting, only what i am told by people i have been with. I think i am the size i am, if the girl thinks big then good, if not then i just show them that technique is better than size.

'FireKnife'

1, I think we should all take credit. ;)

2, Mm. Good. I remember getting a call from a nhs clinic about 15 years back. They called me in for a check, because an anonymous patient had put me down as a 'partner in the last 12 months'. I'd just been cleared by a private clinic but figured I'd go, to see what was what. When I got there I was shocked. So shocked, I wrote to my MP & the practices at that clinic were reviewed & changed.

On my first visit (which was an appointment made on the phone), I was turned away, as it was 'ladies only'. They made another appointment & I had to go back, over 2 weeks later. Good thing it wasn't an emergency. On my return, I was surrounded by gay men, dying of aids & their grieving partners. Nice.

The first thing they asked for, was a list of partners, I had in the last 12 months. When I refused, they said that they couldn't check me out unless I did. So, I said that the person that had included me on their list, was obviously, the only one. They asked me to name them, & taking their lead, I said this would be a breach of trust & that he/she had to remain anonymous.

Although this really gave them the hump, they continued. They refused to tell me what I was being tested for & insisted that I take some antibiotics before I returned for the results. I refused, saying that I wasn't taking any form of medicine, unless they could prove I actually had something.

Long story short, after the investigation/'policy review', they changed these 'chain testing' policies. Through the grapevine, I found out who had put me on the list & that they were testing for chlamydia. Real ironic, as the 'grass' as I called her after that, turned out to have I.B.S. & I was totally in the clear!!!!!!

Go figure, they were literally testing thousands of folk because of a 'you have to grass up all your partners before we will treat you' policy.

& folk wonder why I speak up against the NHS.

3, A case of horses for courses this one. Size, does matter, for some. But in my experience, not many & not to any degree. I've met a few girls who claim to like a big un, but when challenged, it's just like guys who like big jugs, hardly a deal clincher. I have never personally had a physical relationship where the SIZE of any part of anyones anatomy has come into the equation. :D

Be proud & confident of your self & your body, whatever your size or shape.

I remember dating a stunner & taking her to the Fridge in Brixton. She was black/colored (what ever term you find inoffensive) & surrounded by some very attractive, successful, fit & extremely competitive black men.

One of them told me (average white guy) he'd been chasing her for over 3 years & wanted to know my secret. I told him it beat me. Stereotypically, I joked that it obviously wasn't the size of my knob! We got on like a house on fire & a few bears later, in the gents, he took great pride in proving my assumption :huh: . I was queuing up in Muji & she just captivated me. We had a 3 week fling before I moved on. TBH, I was fed up with all the attention she got while we were out. I felt it would eventually lead to trouble, so bailed before anyone got hurt. God she was beautiful.

Greg.

Yeah, you remember. We passed a BK, think a KFC, then the complex with the Cineworld and then just after that was the line, back about 50 miles ago.

We haven't really crossed a line, we haven't broken down into discussing how we please the women we have been with, no photos have been put up and so far no-on has felt the need to warn / ban us from the site so i think we are safe.

3, A case of horses for courses this one

True, got told by this frigging annoying ex of mine about that. Went like this:

'Well back then i thought it was quite big, but now it isn't as big by comparison now.'

And to be honest i don't care, she made no effort and now blames me for everything, score.

'FireKnife'

"Well back then, you were a lot smaller so everything seemed bigger to you. Now that you're like jabba the hutt, no wonder everything looks smaller now."

Ironically when i was with her she was size 14, now she is size 10, doesn't work somehow.

But she did seem determined to slim down for me.

Too far? No, I love this thread. Perfect combination of hilarity and serious discussion.

That is what we like to hear, so on with the witty, if sometimes immature, banter.

'FireKnife'

Well, so long as no one is truly upset, let the banter continue:

I think I might be a little immature,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so I've been told,,,,,,,,,,,,,often by my peers & usually by women. :rofl:

Who always seem to like it at the beginning, but hate it in the end. :D

Size is definitely relative, especially for girls. At the start, they describe you to their mates, as a sexual Tyrannosaurus, hung like a blue whale, after you split, they make out, like it weren't all that & you were hung like a hamster!

Go figure.

I'd rather be hung like a hamster & hump like a bunny, than hung like a horse & *fruitcage* some dog. :huh:

Actually, that's not strictly true. I sometimes get calls from their mates, saying they are sorry to hear about the split but X had given them my number & green light. :huh: Just for sex,,,,,,,, etc........................ That's how it always starts. Just sex, no strings, what is it with these girls? (I am just having a laugh here.)

Greg.

I'd rather be airsoftin' :P

Me too.

Or snowboarding, mountainbking, eating good food, watching a film, fishing, playing squash or codmod2 with some mates, pruning a tree, etc, etc, etc.

Sometimes I like a shag mind. I put out whenever but about 3 or 4 times a year I get the right horn, like when I was a teanager.

Ironically, I'll be fishing or snowboarding, miles away from humanity, let alone a sexual partner. :rolleyes: Weird. :unsure:

Greg.

Me too.

Or snowboarding, mountainbking, eating good food, watching a film, fishing, playing squash or codmod2 with some mates, pruning a tree, etc, etc, etc.

Sometimes I like a shag mind. I put out whenever but about 3 or 4 times a year I get the right horn, like when I was a teanager.

Ironically, I'll be fishing or snowboarding, miles away from humanity, let alone a sexual partner. :rolleyes: Weird. :unsure:

Greg.

Well, if you're fishing, there are fish.... :D

If you're snowboarding, I reckon snow is better than a cold shower ;)

Just no, next thing you know we will start a whole page on 'how to get oral off a squid'.

But yeah, it is always the times when it is the least convenient that sex seems the focus. Once in the middle of a game at FCS Bristol i though 'why not go out and get laid after this'.

But i realised i had two pistols and gas on me in a rucksack and it was Bristol, the land of the chav so i had to focus on something else. Cold showers don't work for me, i have a thing for temperatures, cold things used on somewhere and the like.

But after i split with an Ex i did have an amazing game of airsoft, got some of the best comedy moments i have had at that game. Plus a chance to relive stress is always a good thing.

'FieKnife'

Archived