British Party girls in the snow

chas

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20. Am I looking silly here? I feel like Ive come across poorly in this thread here

Not by me, man. Understand, I teach this stuff for a living, so I tend to be kinda anal about it, especially something so fraught with complexity as the Arab-Israeli conflict. Pay no mind to the nit-picky teacher :P . I did get the sarcasm, btw.

As for Israeli female soldiers all looking hot, I agree with you - I'm sure there are plenty that aren't. Ruth Westheimer. 'nough said. :D

-Tuthmose

20. Am I looking silly here? I feel like Ive come across poorly in this thread here

Oh, no, I don't care about Israel and Palestine. It's just your judging of girls because they are dressed like skanks is an attitutde that I have noticed seems to be held by boys up unil about 16, dropped when they realise its an easy pull, then taken back up in the mid to late twenties.

The UN created the current country of Israel. Three different religions lay claim to that as their holy land, so I dont pick sides.

Their god gave them Israel thousands of years before the UN was even considered.

Then the Romans came along and spoilt it.

Bloody Romans, what did they ever do for us?

Yo Israel, I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish, but the Romans had the greatest empire of all time! Anyways, that's assuming that what the Jews believe is correct. Im not saying it isn't but Im not Jewish, so I'm not gong to assume it is. Also, this has nothing to do with attractive females. But from looking at the first post, neither does this thread. :bleh: I kid I kid

Fixed it for you :D

-Tuthmose

Dammit I knew I forgot someone!

Must update my christmas card list too ;)

But I ask you, what did the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Arab Caliphate, Umayyads, Abbasids, Egyptians, Christians, Mamluks, Ottomans, and British ever do for us? :D

Dammit I knew I forgot someone!

Must update my christmas card list too ;)

But I ask you, what did the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Arab Caliphate, Umayyads, Abbasids, Egyptians, Christians, Mamluks, Ottomans, and British ever do for us? :D

You mean, apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health? :D

Yo Israel, I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish, but the Romans had the greatest empire of all time! Anyways, that's assuming that what the Jews believe is correct. Im not saying it isn't but Im not Jewish, so I'm not gong to assume it is. Also, this has nothing to do with attractive females. But from looking at the first post, neither does this thread. :bleh: I kid I kid

Eh..... I have to disagree with you about the greatest Empire there. I can think of a whole lot of other Empires I've found as impressive, if not more so, than the Romans, with various considerations such as the scale of conquest, area covered, culture, legacy and historical value.

Off the top of my head, theres the Umayyad Caliphate, the Mongol Empire, Ethopia, the Median-Achaemenid Empire, the Seleucid Empire, the Sassanid Empire, the Han Dynasty...

At the risk of sounding pedantic, weren't the Byzantines really Romans?

At the risk of sounding pedantic, weren't the Byzantines really Romans?

Ahh, pedantic. My favorite :P

No, despite how they might have referred to themselves, they had evolved in such a different direction as to be nearly unrecognizable to, say, an Augustus, a Hadrian, or even a Diocletian. Orthodox Christian, Greek-speaking, Hellenistic, eastward-looking, Church-based divine-right imperial rule (ok, ok, the later Roman Empire had one too, but it's character was totally different), etc.

/pedantic

-Tuthmose

Eh..... I have to disagree with you about the greatest Empire there. I can think of a whole lot of other Empires I've found as impressive, if not more so, than the Romans, with various considerations such as the scale of conquest, area covered, culture, legacy and historical value.

Twas a joke :rolleyes:

Man, has this gotten out of hand....

LMAO - yeah, umm . . . that was probably mostly me. Sorry 'bout that.

Those girls. Silly. Skanky. Not suitably dressed for the weather. Neither the ancient Israelites, Romans, nor Byzantines would have approved. No sir.

*hangs head and scuttles away* :P

-Tuthmose

I think the Romans and Greeks would probably have fully approved.

I mean basically the Roman conquest of Northern Britain failed because no matter how well it works on the fields of Southern France, running round North Yorkshire, Northumbria and ultimately Scotland in a skirt simply does not work when you have to deal with the locals who were half naked painted savages who spent most of their time ###### out of their minds.

How things have changed.

...oh, wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived