British Party girls in the snow

chas

1, I didn't say trick a girl into bed, if you know how to be polite and treat them right you will do fine. It is morally wrong to trick someone into bed, i could never have sex with someone under false pretenses.

2, but it is equally wrong to pay for sex in the first place.

3, Finally if you spend over a hundred quid and six hours trying to get into a girls pants you need to change your technique ;)

'FireKnife'

1, Thank you for clarifying that, I commend you. However, being polite & treating them right, drastically reduces your chances (being 'me' gives about a 99.9% success rate in the right circumstances, standing on a street corner 'asking, yes/no, would you shag me, no stings' reduces this to 2%. I know, I've done it :D ). It is also potentially misleading. Even when you are a 'great guy' & specifically state you are only up for sex, you can't guarantee, that she isn't secretly thinking, there could be more to this & being disappointed when there is not. Basically, you have to take responsibility, not advantage. :rolleyes: 'She knew there was nothing in it', is no defense.

2, Why? Could you possibly expand on that.

3, It has nothing to do with technique. This is just a matter of audience participation, as said, the mind set is specific; drinks for free, no sex. Ironically, these same girls, will blind date & put out for a stranger off the internet, in private. But ain't going home with a guy from a bar in front of their mates. My techniques were sound, like I said, beat a random stranger in a public place in 7 minutes. ;) No, lying or misrepresentation in that case. Just very fast get to know ya, followed by a proposition, put in a palatable & exciting form.

However, it was highly manipulative and very wrong, on so many levels. Just because sha agreed & I didn't lie, didn't make it right.

Greg.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shall we compare the cost of a girlfriend/partner/wife, and a 50/100 quid pro? Hmm let's see it's in the THOUSANDS before you even get a sniff of tit, maybe EVEN HIGHER if she's a clubber (10 quid for a pint, GTF!)

Plus there are side benefits, you are paying, you can specify exactly what you get (lederhosen and cream, why certainly sir, cash or charge?), and YOU DON'T HAVE TO PRETEND TO LIKE THEIR MATES. Also if you DO like one, or more ;) of their mates (on about pro's here) little extra moolah and it's a party :D

The third point was a joke lol, hence the smilie. But technique is useful to have if you know what to look for.

As for the second one, because it is illegal in many countries and is wrong in the general view of society. If it wasn't it would be legal and everyone would be doing it, night after night.

Finally i can see what you mean by them possibly wanting more but that is a general risk with casual sex on a night out is that you will end up with a girl destroyed and possibly stalking you, think Rose in Two and a Half Men.

But depends on who you are as to what choice you make and wether you see prostitution as wrong or not. I for one do and will never do it.

'FireKnife'

Or do what i do and gate crash works do's.

Got into one a week back and because the managers were wasted i got free drink tokens all night. I know i don't drink alcohol but still, free bar.

Might have to do it more often, but make sure you turn up about one hour late as by then someone is wasted who you can claim you know and get free drinks.

'FireKnife'

Up here in Aberdeen, the locals all know to avoid the harbour because of the type of girls there.

It is the only city i have ever heard the prostitutes complaining that the immigranst have taken there jobs.

Often work up in Aberdeen and, one one particular occasion, we would often have to wait all day for stuff to be fixed and then go and collect it from Dyce and load it onto research vessels in the harbour.

As a result we ended up with a bit of a routine where we'd park the pick-up, grab a takeaway at a place in Hardgate and then drive out to the beach to see what was happening.

Driving through the docks it amazed me that there were some really pretty young girls out there.

Couldn't help wondering why they didn't decide to end up as footballers wives rather than as slappers with a crack habit.

But at least they won't have the possible drug habit as a footballers wife.

It is odd though, all the Scottish looking prstitutes are rank and old but the others out there are not bad looking but again i would never go anywhere near them. Though if you do wish to see the 'best' on offer i have been told to go to Kristals in Aberdeen.

They did give me a free entry ticket though!

'FireKnife'

As for the second one, because it is illegal in many countries and is wrong in the general view of society. If it wasn't it would be legal and everyone would be doing it, night after night.

But depends on who you are as to what choice you make and wether you see prostitution as wrong or not. I for one do and will never do it.

A misconception, it's not illegal, in most of Europe & the UK. 'Soliciting' their services is, as is running a brothel (more than 2 prostitutes in the same premises) & 'pimping' (soliciting, harassment & extortion) but sex for money, as a private agreement, is actually tax deductible. :mellow:

With the current negativity toward prostitution, I would never recommend that any one use a prostitute. You have to have a rock solid psychology. Even if you feel comfortable with it yourself, you will have a hard time convincing any one else. A wank, is much cheaper. :huh: If masturbation leaves you racked with guilt (catholics :rolleyes: ), there are chicks on the net, who shag strangers for free. Society don't seem to cast, too much scorn on them. &, then, there's, the, pub! <_<

I really didn't want to start my day reading about greg and anal sex <_<

Sorry mate, didn't mean to offend. Strange, that your waking mind, focused on just 8 words, in 16 lines? :D

BTW, it's a cap 'G', at the front. ;)

Couldn't help wondering why they didn't decide to end up as footballers wives rather than as slappers with a crack habit.

Not that I'm an expert but I've never met a hooker who is addicted to crack. The drug doesn't go well with holding down any sort of job. There are some girls, who would rather generate their own wealth, than be seen as a hanger on. Although I personally find it hard to differentiate between a prostitute & any 'trophy' wife! I guess one is kind of open to all, while the other is an exclusive deal. :unsure: Of course, social pressure makes it ok to sign up exclusively.

You should ask them. You might be surprised & enlightened by the answers.

I have met whores who do it part time, to supplement the income they get from their day job (From hair dressers to accountants). Girls putting themselves through college. Single mums putting their kids through school. Some who have realised they can make more, working one night a week, than they can, working seven days. Even a few, who profess to like sex & would rather take cash, to get it on with a sober guy, than have a que of drunken idiots, chewing their ear off all night, trying to ply them with drinks! They even get to choose; fancy the guy, £50, don't fancy the guy, £200. I did my degree with a girl who left, with enough money to open her own restaurant. While most leave with 3 years worth of debt.

Any how, what was the topic title??????? :mellow:

Greg.

Well, it was more the anal sex than the you part really. I wonder who ever came up with that idea..."Wow, sex is great, but theres this other hole. Why dont I just..."

It makes no sense to me. Why eat at McDonalds, when the Ritz is next door?

I only do it as a special request, if 'she' really wants it, amazing how many do :huh: . I'm not against it, per say, it's just not my preference.

Any way, it's breakfast time over hear now, so I get your point. :o

Greg.

with me it has to be sober and in pretty much full control for both sides.

You don't know what you're missing out. Drunken sex is *fruitcage* awesome.

Ten quid a pint in clubs? Where the fruitcage are you clubbing? You need to come for a night out in Leeds brother, 80p drinks in Oceana on a Thursday.

Doesn't sound like anywhere in UK at all. Even in London it isn't 10 quid a pint...

You don't know what you're missing out. Drunken sex is *fruitcage* awesome.

If you mean uninhibited, passionate sex, that some, can only obtain by getting tipsy, then yeah. Agreed.

Personally, I can achieve that state, without the need for alcohol. Just show me the tiddieeeeeeeees! :D

Greg.

I wish. Instead Im stuck in a dark room with two sleeping buddies, studying for a physics test in a few hours. Hear that ->G<-reg? No eggs. Let the discussion of dark and dangerous sexual acts continue. At least until the man shuts us down.

what kind of sleeping buddies? The sort with "benefits"? :D

yea but you can't throw up halfway thru sex without feeling too mortified to finish it if you're sober. :D

Oh yes I can! :D

& I've met a few girls who can too. :huh: They really need to learn to control that gag reflex. :rolleyes:

Once you get started, there's no point letting a few chunks of carrot & tomato skins get in the way.

Greg.

Archived