Diemaco L119A1 SFW Visual Reference Thread

Panoptes

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

You guys are the dogs dangley bits for the numerous L119A1 builds on here. Thanks for the inspiration from here, i've been building my own Diemaco for a few months now. Last time i checked it, it was having some electrical problems that my local smithy was sorting for the next game. Expect some photos when i get it back. :0

Parts list include...

Pro-Arms L119A1 Barrel w/ TM M4 Flash Hider (£60 from ehobbyasia)

Dboys Gearbox (custom build by gun smith, £30)

CA AR-15 Metal Body (£40, Looks tosh, but it works till i replace it.)

Dboys 7" RIS (£30)

TM 4 position stock w/ tube (£60, came with the donor body which broke.)

Guarder AR Buttpad (£15, fire-support)

ACM 1xmag ACOG (£45, Personal trader)

Dboys Double Slingloop (£10, Ebay)

Webtex SA80 Sling(£8, Ebay)

Needed/Wanted parts

G&P C8 SFW body/L119A1 Body

Diemaco Front sight

4x Ris Protectors

ACM 4xMag ACOG

Been trying to build it on the cheap, buying 2nd hand as much as i can, but the cost still ran up to £300!

I have the Large AR grip made by Guarder, but the guy working on it said the plastic partition between the grip and the GB was too wide for him to be confident on keeping it on the gun and being stable enough to use. Anyone else had this problem? It's a massive pity as this would pretty much complete the "impression" of the gun...

Let us know what you think fellas. I get photo's as soon as i can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bit of a necro-post but what the hey.

My Build

In the 16"

th_UKSF01.jpg

And the 10(.5 at the moment until I can get the correct barrel)" with surefire silencer flavours

th_Photo0214.jpg

Based around being some of the first batch with C8 rather than L119 Trades. But hose can't be seen because of the ready mag. Still very nice gun all said and the GB sounds amazing inside a tin shed :)

Thanks for this thread P, and everyone who's contributed! I've been growing increasingly tempted to do a UKSF loadout but the gun was proving a pain, but now I have a means to spend more money!

Quick Q - what's the rule on rear sights? From all the pics of airsoft jobbies I've seen there aren't any, but seems a bit odd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice boom, could do with a second colour on the paint job to break it up a little, but very nice :)

Way ahead of ya ;)

Boom I have to say that looks gorgeous, I always enjoy seeing your updates to your loadout and shooter :)

Could not have been more of a compliment, especially from someone like yourself :)

Now here is loads of pics enjoy :)

PC020103.jpg

PC020104.jpg

PC020105.jpg

PC020106.jpg

PC030113.jpg

PC030114.jpg

PC030115.jpg

PC030116.jpg

PC030117.jpg

PC030119.jpg

Archived