Fable

HaVoC

Got my copy of Fable (for the Xbox) on Friday, and I've been utterly addicted ever since.

One humiliating thing, though, is that the villagers in every village love me, but the little kids in Bowerstone South school always laugh at me and call me a 'cr*p hero', which sucks (then again my nickname is 'chicken chaser'...)...

So, anyone else have this, and what do you think of it?

Fable isn't meant to be a long RPG. It's meant to have an extremely diverse amount of choices options. Your friend can beat it in 15 hours, but the point is, he can play it over and over again and do things differently each time. There are a plethora of options. Buying houses, marrying, all sorts of things.

If your friend wants a simple storylined RPG, play a Final Fantasy game or something. I for one like this concept.

Fable isn't meant to be a long RPG. It's meant to have an extremely diverse amount of choices options. Your friend can beat it in 15 hours, but the point is, he can play it over and over again and do things differently each time. There are a plethora of options. Buying houses, marrying, all sorts of things.

Heh, isn't that the games gimmick, per say? Atleast judging by the commericals.

Your firend is one of those guys that plays through morrowind in 20 hours, god he missed a lot, im on hour 30.

*runs away in fear*

*peaks out*

morrowind? omg....BAD memories. i lost a friend cuz of that friggin game lol. i must have played for like 80 hours and i still couldnt kill half the ###### in the world lol

cant wait for Halo 2 and Half-Life 2

anyone play Counter-Strike: Source? it was VERY good, it had half-life 2 graphics and the gameplay was just 10x better all around.

Counter-Strike...now there's a game worth a 'pah' if ever there was one... :rolleyes:

Fable isn't supposed to be super-long really, it's set in a really detailed and really rich world. The voiceovers are excellent, and I must admit that it's one of the first games to actually make me laugh *with* the game (as opposed to *at* it, or at something that accidentally happened in it) for bloody ages.

Anyone who hasn't found the ghost pirate quest on the beach at new Oakvale is really missing out...

Ghost Recon....lol  :rolleyes: 

never played CS, I like my FPS not to like like my breakfast. (I have Gary Rhodes make my brekkie)

Well I always thought of CS as a 'dogs breakfast'.

I have 8 cats and I treat them all well, so when can I expect to be able to buy the new Gary Rhodes Pet Food Extraordinaire range?

Archived