Tokyo Auto Salon 2010

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one know if Honda's new HSV-10 was there?

Saw some good pics of Revolution's RX-7; the thing looks like something from the Super GT GT300. The Tommy Kairia R35 looks really sweat too, though I found it odd that it only had CF over the rear. And I fell in love with Zero Force's NSX. I just love my NSXs. What I saw may not have been from your album though.

There is just too much JDM EPICNESS!

Edited by Shift

I lived in Korea before, and I agree there are some real hotties there. However, If you walk down any street in Tokyo you can find a Myriad of super hott chics, hotter than the ones in these pictures in fact.

I don't beleive these girls properly represent Japanese beautiful girls, but they were the ones willing to deal with the BS of the tokyo Auto Salon. So I give them kudos. :D

I'd do anything to go to Korea :(

But I'd need a translator luls.

No you don't. Unlike Japan, almost every Korean citizen can speak english to some degree, and due to the way their alphabet is, they are easier to understand than japanese when speaking english.

when will people learn that no specific country has better looking women.

i could easily find a pic of a japanese girl hotter than your photo aznriptide, your photo comparision is like comparing a rather attractive girl you saw working in a supermarket with megan fox.

although hawt asians are really REALLY hawt :D

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/mean...nt=IMG_4641.jpg

imao the hottest one from the album. I just briefly skimmed through the album, nice stuff, but needs more race queen.

I do think it should be noted that there is a difference between cute and hot.

also,what type of setup were you using when you took these photos? i.e camera lens etc.