Real Sword Type 97

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure about the mags and rail issue, but in terms of upgrades, I normally shove in a Prommy tightbore, but I've found the most useful one is putting in a larger hop nub, as in my stock Type 97, I h

http://t97.ca/

Posted Images

Yes fps stayed constant with the rubber change . Have also now fitted a 6.03 madbull tightbore to my gun which has narrowed the grouping down at range . The gun shoots laser straight at 60 Mtrs running 348 fps . Both my real sword 97 guns are ridiculously accurate . Basically if I aim at it I will hit it ..variance is 4fps max

Edited by Baddbaz
  • 4 months later...

Couple of friends of mine went to visit real sword hq last year and out to dinner with the boss .

Norinco factory is a stones throw from rs headquarters / factory .

Same materials are used as the real steel guns

I have a deact type 56 /1 and the rs version

They are 99 % identical par the handgrip. Rs used the later markings for the export models on their versions

The earlier real steel. 56 / 1 has Chinese markings .

The wood is the same , receiver ,barrel the same

Only a very minor difference on the grip and stock catch . Par that. , identical .

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi all, im having serious problems with mags for my type 97, especially with the mags staying in the magwell. Thought buying extra real sword 130rd mags would solve the problem but 3 out of 6 mags wont stay in the magwell. I think the problem is the clip, on the mag release system, that holds in the mags is the issue, its not long enough to hold in all the mags. Can this be replaced with other m4 mag release clips? Did anybody else have a similar problem & what did you do to fix it? Thanks

• 4 months later...