SHOT Show Photos

bean

As some people know I secured a media badge and am able to take photos at the show. Have a look at the gallery it should be updated everyday. http://www.airsoftcanada.com/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=50769

Cool things airsoft wise I learned today was that ICS will have a revolving grenade launcher. KWA will be releasing there own GBBR based on there own design. There are pictures in there at some point. I will be meeting with them on Thursday for more info.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crye has always made a helmet, they made a helmet before they made multicam.

Spec you are right, It's interesting to see how much Corinthian influence is present in that, or maybe it's more Gothic, I dunno. It would be better if it was more enclosed like their old "darth vader helmet". Armor like that should dehumanize the wearer and make them seem as monsters to their enemies. I hate to reference a video game but the guys in heavy armor in the Museum of MW2, especially the one with the white mask are pretty scary, imagine trying to kill that in the real world.....

Noticed a KWA Desert Warrior and a tan MP-9, gonna be an interesting year.

Really surprised you went all the way to the G&G booth and didn't get shots of the F2000, that leads me to believe either you didn't get a chance to see it or it wasn't there, which furthers my speculation of it's existence as vaporware.

I will make sure to ask about the LAM any other questions you want me to field to them? As for G&G they were terrible to deal with and did not have it on display when I went by. The rocket launcher is real as this is more of a firearms and outdoor show. I might be able to answer questions about ARES and Pantac as there both there.

Gonna go change myself now... I MUST have that MK23 from KWA. Can you ask them if they plan on releasing a replica LAM?

I don't understand this. Why haven't you already bought the KSC version, which has been available for years and doesn't have terrible fake trademarks?

O definitely, the armored guy in MW2 would be one intimidating piece of kit indeed. I also noticed that the US heavy armored guy was wearing an ACU Gen 1 Crye Chassis which I thought was pretty cool.

Good to see mk23s making a comeback. I've owned a couple and still have one as a wallhanger. If there will be spare parts available in the future, I'd love to get some of my parts guns up and running.

Ah Bean, was VFC there? Did they have their GBBR on display (would love some more information about it)?

Ah Bean, was VFC there? Did they have their GBBR on display (would love some more information about it)?

^^^ This, was just getting ready to ask this. I don't know if they have there own booth also, but i know Jag Precision has VFC stuff.

By the way A+ on the picks *thumbsup*

Rabianegra, that was also the first thing I noticed!! Although I'm not quite sure if it's the MG42/43/3 (not even a clue what the difference is between those three...)

The second thing I noticed, was this:

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/gallery2/main..._serialNumber=1

Anti-pirate shoes baby. Not even the slightest idea what they would mean by that, but it sounds cool ^^

Archived