SHOT Show Photos

bean

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/gallery2/main..._serialNumber=1

Anti-pirate shoes baby. Not even the slightest idea what they would mean by that, but it sounds cool ^^

I believe that the shoes are designed for maritime operations vbss etc , they are designed to be totally immersed so that they drain/dry quickly once wet rather than being water proof they have drainage holes in the soles and stuff like that. hence the anti pirate motif http://shop.navyseals.com/OTB-Odhin-Martime-Boot-p/odhin.htm

Ok, I want to know if this is airsoft and if so who is making them?!?!?

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=51618

those are training weapons if I am not mistaken.

Usually used for scenario training (suicide attempt, hostage situation) or simply close combat training.

there simple dummies. though very detailed and, with a paint artist at work, can look real.

those are training weapons if I am not mistaken.

Usually used for scenario training (suicide attempt, hostage situation) or simply close combat training.

there simple dummies. though very detailed and, with a paint artist at work, can look real.

Well ######, I sware i saw a few sigs and other models not produced. Too bad, thanks for the info though.

I don't understand this. Why haven't you already bought the KSC version, which has been available for years and doesn't have terrible fake trademarks?

What's not to understand?

KSC

-plastic slide

-unreliable system

-overpriced

-hard to find spare parts

-hard to find mags

-out of production(I think)

KWA

-metal slide

-improved system

-KWAs are usually cheaper than KSCs so there's no reason to doubt that this one will be aswell

-KWA support

-mags will probably sell out quick but they will produce more

-Currently in production

Need I say more? ;)

The only thing that the KSC holds over the KWA is trades but with a blank slide version it would probably be cheaper to have trades engraved than to buy a metal slide with trades...if you can even find one.

My comments:

Did CA make the wood yellow on the SVD on purpose?

KWA wheres my CZ?( perhaps one of the oneson the bottom of img-0980?) Also koool tmps, if only they were cheap...

img-0944, that must be ASGIs mannequin model... LOL

img- 920, Ultra Force (Airsoft expert)? Never heard of them...

G&G dosnt have the AFV done yet? lame

Wow, im surprised ICS already had the MGL done. Cant tell if thats their new mp5s (i think i can see the 3rd option)... Also some cool new grips for the Sigs.

There was a BAR that didn't look like the VFC grouped with the echo1 stuff.

I saw an AK104 with a VLTOR stock tube and a crane stock, wondering who makes that. Would be hella easy to make a mag-k out of it.

EDIT: It's the new CA SLR105 tactical. do not want.

Archived