-unreliable system

-overpriced

-hard to find spare parts

-hard to find mags

-out of production(I think)

KWA

-metal slide

-improved system

-KWAs are usually cheaper than KSCs so there's no reason to doubt that this one will be aswell

-KWA support

-mags will probably sell out quick but they will produce more

-Currently in production

Need I say more? ;)

The only thing that the KSC holds over the KWA is trades but with a blank slide version it would probably be cheaper to have trades engraved than to buy a metal slide with trades...if you can even find one.

Well owning 3 KSC Mk23's I can tell you the system is far from unreliable.

In fact I've never cleaned any of them, yet have used them (or at least one of them) since 2005 in pretty much every game.

;)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologize if I miss anyone's comments just gently remind me my head is still buzzing after today. I have pictures of the realsword gbb and will be doing a small article on it when I return home from shot. If that article is on the forums or in a magazine is yet to be determined. KWA also has a CZ75 that I some how missed taking a photo of. I will go back and read this stuff a bit later tonight. Expect more photos in the gallery within an hour or two

Just looks at the new pic..... A++ dude good job.

I'm rather interested in the RS GBB M4, the QBU-88 is looking good, and i see QBB-95/96 :) .

IF you have a chance, could you ask them( RS) if the QBB-95/97 is AEG( with i assume) or GBB? When will the QBU-88 be released, and Do they plan on making the PLA weapons in GBB?

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=51869

:unsure: umm...ok.. This advertisment raises a few questions for me.....

No.1, Is it really a good idea to 1st, have a gun that 'as advertised' shoots at insane FPS...

and 2, actually name it 'HitMan' ?? :P

The other thing that puzzles me is, where is the 'target' audience for this product as advertised? the US?? really? Somehow I think even here in weapons-liberal US of A, this is a little questionable.... :rolleyes:

So you have more than a picture to substantiate it then, so your not making assumptions from a picture now are you? But then again didn't Madbull have a Kriss they said they were going to make, I don't trust anything these companies say anymore.

Non working Kriss at the Redwolf booth that is news to me and as I sat and talked to them for a hour it was never mentioned. I know madnull had interest in making one and had a non working version last year but it hasnt come to light. I will try and pop by the RS booth and ask them some questions for you guys.

As for the aftermath gun I asked about there intended audience. They claim its for people who want a better performing bb gun. They claimed that airsoft gun technology is superior to bb gun ones so they wanted to make a gun that bridges the gap. I then said you should make damn sure to not that it is not intended to be used in the game of airsoft as it can cause injury. The stock is a piece of junk and has mad flex and could be crushed by my hands. The model at the show was actually broken so they couldn't even demo it for me.

I will also pop by ICS as I didn't even notice a p90 so it is quite possible. I have there press release in my room but I am busy writing articles right now.

The magpul folding glock thing-a-ma-bob is fairly cool I played with it for around 5 minutes opening and closing. I think it will make a glock one step better in a cqb scenario.

Wait I'm totally confused here, I'm commenting on the "ICS P90", Broklyn are you talking about the KRISS, if so that's awesome, although is that from this shot show or the one a few years back?

Broklyn is this the link you went to? the one from 2008?

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/2267

I have to post this as it made me laugh. I managed to bump into the reporters from Airsoft Retreat and one of them said something at the Magpul booth that I have to share. His words when talking about the angled fore grip to the Magpul PTS guy were "Wow this is a great product it will stop me from shooting myself in the hand so much". I sat there in awe when I heard that. Perhaps its because I grew up with guns and have served in the Army for 5 years and played airsoft for 13 I know where my hand is and what its doing. I have never shot myself in the hand in airsoft yet. :S

I apologize if I miss anyone's comments just gently remind me my head is still buzzing after today. I have pictures of the realsword gbb and will be doing a small article on it when I return home from shot. If that article is on the forums or in a magazine is yet to be determined. KWA also has a CZ75 that I some how missed taking a photo of. I will go back and read this stuff a bit later tonight. Expect more photos in the gallery within an hour or two

:D THANK YOU SO MUCH for confirming the CZ, i was so worried it had been dropped.

ok so you said ICS is coming out with a revolving GL so in that pic of a RGL it showed a P90...DOES THIS MEAN ICS IS MAKING THERE OWN P90??? ok major assumption there but...AWESOME!!

I wanna see this picture..... >.>

I wanna see this picture..... >.>

I think this is the picture, but the presence of a shotgun in a similar display in the photo before it, and what appears to be another shotgun in the picture leads me to believe it's either not the ICS revolving grenade launcher, or it's a distributor showing multiple products, but again it could all be ICS stuff, or not.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=51908

I think this is the picture, but the presence of a shotgun in a similar display in the photo before it, and what appears to be another shotgun in the picture leads me to believe it's either not the ICS revolving grenade launcher, or it's a distributor showing multiple products, but again it could all be ICS stuff, or not.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=51908

definitely not an ICS product. there are so many things on that rack that ICS doesnt make that i dont see how you could make that assumption. Its not even the MGL they (ICS) had on display...

If thats the photo in question that is the Xcalibre Tactical booth. As for G&G I dont plan to visit there booth again they were no very helpful at all and made the experience of talking to them quite annoying. They bascially said we dont deal with Canada so we dont want to devote time to giving you news. There loss I guess.

KWA M4 teaser vidio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX57Ad6mhpY

And some other information i got from Airsoft outlet who are reporting hourly on the shot show.

KWA:

KWA LM4 GBB due for a June release date. Commercial sales will be after department sales

1911 GBB's due for a March release date and will range from $140 to $170

MKIII/IV: Beveled magwell, frontstrap checkering, different sights

KP8 Tactica l/MK23 /CZ75 are all due out in March.

VFC:

the BAR is due out in 3 weeks and should retail around $1400

All new versions of VFC's AEG line will be out this coming week

Echo1:

the M240 has a release date for June/July time frame

LMG (RPK ) will have a release date in May

SCAR-H will be out in March and will only have a slightly higher price than the ASC

SOCOM Gear

6 all new SOCOM Gear AEG 's with Daniel Defense and Noveske hardware will be out in a month

MAGPUL PTS

the FPG9 will be out around March or April

the PTS AEG's have an estimated relase in April or May

UMAREX

the 416 GBB carbine will retail around $410, will shoot approximately 410fps, and will have a 35rd magazine that will most likely be proprietary.

UMAREX has also stated that they're going to begin production of high end AEG's starting with HK style AEG's and GBB pistols. Hopefully by April they'll have a full a line of MP5's, G36's, and 416's in both electric and gas.

Another interesting note is that we've received word that HK is actually suing distributors of Echo1 and Classic Army for trade dress on any G36 style AEG. It sounds like HK wants a slice of the pie and is doing exactly what Glock has tried to do, let's just hope that HK doesn't make sub-par junk replicas like Glock.

Archived