Prowin-130 round wa m4 mags

SilentTank

It is NOT 130 rds....all the video and testing suggest its 50....like a normal WA mag...

RW is doing their usual typo I think...

Also available at eHobby...

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magazines/rifle...gbb-series.html

If that is so...redwolf is ganna take a butt kicking

If that is so...redwolf is ganna take a butt kicking

From RedWofls website...

That's right ProWin brings to you a 130rds Magazine exclusively for your WA Type M4 GBB-R, capable of taking Top/Green Gas right out of the box, this magazine is a must have for those who dislike the traditional 50rd Magazine!

Specifically mentions the fact they're not 50 rounds.

This is promising :D

From RedWofls website...

Specifically mentions the fact they're not 50 rounds.

This is promising :D

Exactly!! Either the gods have blessed us...or redwolf is pulling our legs. Either way I have a screen caption to use as evidence should these mags prove to be NOT 130 rounds. Specifically I would ask that they should supply me with additional mags to equate to what I purchased should I have been lied to.

ragingmaniac just posted what I was thinking. Even if it WAS 130rounds...what makes people think they'll get the entire mag off in one fill? And if it CAN...then they must have lowered the output of gas in order to make it last longer. I'm definitely gonna wait for reviews on this one. First versions of ANY WA-type mag (including WA) had problems.

Archived