M14 GBB !

Airsoft_123

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pretty sure its WE. I saw something about this a while ago.

Although WE (or better to say: WETTI) is developing an M14 GBB, this looks nothing like it. The trigger mechanism and gas system are totally different. It has more resemblance with an WA type system, but it's hard to tell.

It's hard to tell if it is Magna or WE based. I few times I thought I saw the edge of a brass tube, but at 1:00 I thought I could see all the way through the chamber.

The comments make it seem like it might be a WE:

Comment:

when? when? wheeeen?

seems to use magna blowback, so couldn't be WE :D

Responce:

really....??? O....you must be a GBB expert then :D

-OGGY

the writing is Chinese not Taiwanese and isn't WE based in Taiwan?

Correct and the captions under the video state what is says, something or other about, "Smile it will make it more heroic, GBB metal moves mountains." Or something like like. Wither way would be nice to see more innovative stuff like this on the market.

I am with elchinator, like my quote in oggy post said, I think this is not the WE, but it's imposible to be sure.

When I see this video this morning, I see also the WE M14 GBB pictures that were posted earlier, and this M14 have not the gold cylinder of the WE system.

Ok, let me rephrase that - there is something odd about the system. If you look closely at 0:48 that actually DOES look like a brass tube in there... It's hard to tell... :unsure:

I don't think so. At exactly 1:00 he tilts the gun and you can see through the magwell... I think. Not sure though.

At least there is nothing brass colored :D

Hmm, it's hard to tell, but it could be brass...

brasstubeywq4.jpg

But on one thing I am sure - there is no other company using the WE system! So what is it?!?

Wow, now even WA users have to "suffer" the brass tube... That will make arguments very difficult for some guys. Or girls. :lol:

Nah, I don't think that a prototype or "near production" gun uses such a special part. It has to be brass or the colour is wrong.

Wow, now even WA users have to "suffer" the brass tube... That will make arguments very difficult for some guys. Or girls. :lol:

Nah, I don't think that a prototype or "near production" gun uses such a special part. It has to be brass or the colour is wrong.

What are you talking about? The nozzle I linked had a pre-production coating. Doesn't it make sense that a pre-production gun could have a nozzle with a pre-production coating as well?

-OGGY

Archived