M14 GBB !

Airsoft_123

now now this ISN'T as WA vs. WE thread, and some odd coloured pixels at possibly 5-10pixels across is not going to be discernable, I could argue its plastic in that colour just as easily. Lets wait 'til we have some solid facts before saying its a certain system are there any other differences in this system against either the WE or WA?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to say I'm not happy for a GBB M14, but thats not even half the recoil necessary to appease me into purchasing one. If you are going to have recoil at least make it look like more than a .22LR...

It's definetly the WA style gas system, the picture quoted above, if you watch in the "High Def" it's very clear that it's the WA system. Interesting, but still...

What that does mean though is that there is a good chance in increasing felt recoil.

I wonder what the hop up system is like and how close this is to the old GBB M14's of ye ole? Ya know, the Hudson and what not?

Hmm, it's hard to tell, but it could be brass...

But on one thing I am sure - there is no other company using the WE system! So what is it?!?

Well, actually I was talking about when he tilted it the other way, so you can look down from the top side.

:D

Maybe it's just a company that never made a GBBR before. We'll see.

Well, actually I was talking about when he tilted it the other way, so you can look down from the top side.

Ok, but since the WETTI PDW hides the brass tube from that angle, you can't be sure.

Maybe it's just a company that never made a GBBR before.

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Something completely new. Although it makes me wonder, how they developed such a nice gun "under the radar".... But then again, it happened before.

Beeing a WE doesn't imply that there's automatically a brass tube ... Specially because we can only see the bolt, a brass tube could be very easily hidden inside that barrel assembly, i mean if there was a brass tube it would have to be there. So until we get to see it fully disassembled we can tell jack sheite. We could be a different manufacturer altogether for all we know.

You can clearly tell that the 'brass tube' is not in the Barrel or anywhere else for that matter just by taking a look at the picture up above thats freeze-framed at 0:48 seconds. You can clearly see a nozzle of some sort and if you pause the video at 1:00 like I said two posts above you can see all the way through the mag well from the top. Also, if you watch the part where he inserts the mag you can clearly see the rubber bits on top (in red) showing that that is where the gas leaves the mag and into a nozzle of some sort (probably similar to the WA system) directly above.

You can clearly tell that the 'brass tube' is not in the Barrel or anywhere else for that matter just by taking a look at the picture up above thats freeze-framed at 0:48 seconds. You can clearly see a nozzle of some sort and if you pause the video at 1:00 like I said two posts above you can see all the way through the mag well from the top. Also, if you watch the part where he inserts the mag you can clearly see the rubber bits on top (in red) showing that that is where the gas leaves the mag and into a nozzle of some sort (probably similar to the WA system) directly above.

OK maybe i didn't express myself clearly, in the WE system the bass tube is just the nozzle chamber right ? And as such if you put the chamber INSIDE the space that fits between the tip of the nozzle and the inner barrel itself you couldn't possibly see it on this video because you can't see what is inside the whole assembly, it's just impossible to say what system that is.

It could be any system you desire/think it is.

Pretty sure the WE/AFC based system was based on that nozzle's interaction with the gas source, in this case the mag. Without that interface then it is no longer based on the same "system". Thats not to say WE can't make different system, just unlikely...

Someone brought up the idea, that Marushin reworked their old M1 Carbine... I highly doubt that, since the writing on the clear body is said to be chinese or taiwanese. But this body looks like a decoration item for an exhibition or so. What is the next airsoft related exhibition this year?

Someone brought up the idea, that Marushin reworked their old M1 Carbine... I highly doubt that, since the writing on the clear body is said to be chinese or taiwanese. But this body looks like a decoration item for an exhibition or so. What is the next airsoft related exhibition this year?

IWA 2010 in Nuremburg, Germany??? ;)

So long this is priced around the range of the WE scar and WE KAC in USD. There'll be no question in myself owning a new GBBR.

Don't hold your breath.... EVERYTHING is new in this gun. I think the M4 pricing (when it was first launched) will be a better indicator. Then again.... are we sure this is a WE product? :rolleyes:

i remember clearly that WETTI said they wouldnt disappoint us by NOT using the a '5.56' system in a 7.62 rifle, meaning they plan to upgrade it to give a greater recoil, either it is this (which i doubt why would WE not hype us up?) or very likely

another gbb-r company <--

lol

Archived