Youtube Vids that bring insult to airsoft

SilentTank

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know if this Darwin Award candidate has an account here? :D

Oh,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd1UR3Tadgo

For anyone who has no idea what we are on about.

I wouldn't think so, doesn't strike me that anyone who knows anything about airsoft would make that video, espcially if they were a member of Arnies and had taken more than 5 minutes to learn anything about it.

I do want to know what his address is. I would love to send this link to the local police...

Oh and on the note of Airsoft vids that bring insult. We all know the infamous reddragonairsoft man:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jarek4

That's what I'm thinking.

He's just a solo airsoft store owner, who makes videos of his products that he sells.

Other then that he operates from his mother's basement, theres not much wrong with him.

you probably were not around when he was first starting off...He was rather peculiar about talking about how his guns were shooting 600fps with .25s ect and I can go on and on but short version is, the only forum he has not been banned from is the one he made as far as I'm aware.

Oh dear. It appears that I am somewhat under attack by bestairsofter...

That guy is such a caricature of a 15 year old American (New Zealander?) airsofter that he has to be one of the snarkier UK Arnies users. Probably Misfit.

You got trolled. :lol:

i go 2 school

Schools:

down the street

Hobbies:

airsoft mudkips

Books:

pokemon blue guide

:rofl:

That guy is such a caricature of a 15 year old American (New Zealander?) airsofter that he has to be one of the snarkier UK Arnies users. Probably Misfit.

You got trolled. :lol:

:rofl:

lol mudkips? true /b/tardedness

Oh and vid is down to 1.5 stars, once we hit one we have victory!

Archived