Youtube Vids that bring insult to airsoft

SilentTank

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:P

-Vic

These kids :( It always bums me out when I see kids on the site I play at with no concept of safety sportsmanship or even military simulation. To see the same kinds immortalized on youtube like this:

where its like yeah modern warefare is what I base LIFE off of...

on that note see attached jpg lol

post-62245-1265011913_thumb.jpg

Fail lol.

Anyway why don't we just do the whole Jay and Silent Bob thing, make a load of cash then fly around the country (one guy does UK, someone else the US) and beat the stuff out of the idiots that make these videos and make the comments to move them on.

It is about the only way, too bad idiots get there hands on airsoft stuff and make these videos. It is just like the hundres of videos of people beating each other up, this time with the end of a plastic clone gun. Actually are they all using clone guns.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

Aw to be fair they're kids, unlike that other retard who's a full grown adult and really should have known better. Kids being kids are probably just a lot less aware of the sort of precautions needed with RIFs. To them, toy guns are toy guns, and nobody really panics when they see kids playing cowboys and indians with toy guns. They probably don't figure that the realism of RIFs might make it more of an issue than they realise. Afterall, many of their guns are transparent bodied and there was even one mini AEG there.

I'm willing to let this one slide.

Also, how could I ever forget "Intense Airsoft"

i liked this video so much i subscribed :unsure:

hey, its pretty well edited and constructed for there age and all guns are VCRA compliant and wearing eye protection when actualy firing.

and considering my first taste of airsoft was shooting at each other in my freinds house with springers and no eye pro' i cant really complain.

only thing i have against them is that they are rich kids and have aegs at that age (which i wasnt allowed, nor could afford).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CV4P-MKisI :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWZbyjPoK3k :huh:<_<

and this vid is just hilarious

Archived