Youtube Vids that bring insult to airsoft

SilentTank

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of curiosity, if you do light the propane/green gas coming out of a GBB's front end, can it reach back into the reservoir and blow up? I was under the impression it can't, much like how you can get a flamethrower with a lighter and a can of deodorant.

I've lit my farts on fire before. Makes for much hilarity. Just make sure you're wearing pants.

• 1 year later...

Since I feel I should bring this tread back to life with this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGcte-tSl7M

Not only are they playing in the middle of the street, calling "airsoft" a "bb war" but there's a little asian kid running around with no eye protection on trying to smack the guns out of the other kids hands

This is surely the worst of the worst, I mean at least IntenseAirsoft had some class about them by wearing eye protection

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uhhh...is this a parody video? Some airsofter thought it would be funny to get his little brother to do an airsoft vid?

What is he calling the rifle? I can't quite work out (Although I loved the "I took it out...and uhh...I bwoke it...so er..." :lol:)

I felt the giant teddy bear in the background really added to the hardcore feel of this video. Where do I sign to join up?!

• 3 weeks later...

On another note, does anyone remember Ukburger, around c. 2006/2007 before Scout etc he had close to 500 videos of his airsoft collection which consisted of springers and reckoned the cheap translusent springers you find in surplus stores would outrange AEGs I would send a link but he has been lost in the depths of deleted videos

On another note, does anyone remember Ukburger, around c. 2006/2007 before Scout etc he had close to 500 videos of his airsoft collection which consisted of springers and reckoned the cheap translusent springers you find in surplus stores would outrange AEGs I would send a link but he has been lost in the depths of deleted videos

Oh yeah, the guy who kept putting up political videos too and had absolutely no *fruitcage* clue...If I remember likely, he liked the UKIP group, and actually thought they'd stop all wrong doing, and save the NHS...

Being a market interventionist, I lol'd...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, the guy who kept putting up political videos too and had absolutely no *fruitcage* clue...If I remember likely, he liked the UKIP group, and actually thought they'd stop all wrong doing, and save the NHS...

Being a market interventionist, I lol'd...

Yeah, he also "wrote" letters to the UKIP group asking them to make airsoft guns "cheaper" and to stop the UKARA act, he was the biggest airsoft tosspot there was unfortunalty around that time if you put in "england+airsoft" you came up with his videos

• 2 weeks later...

not a youtube video as such but they do show videos on there its about time this company was stoped from trading bring airsoft into a bad name. I dont have a problem with 2 tone guns what i have a problem with is selling to under 18's etc and a common disregarde to the airsoft community.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/justbbguns/

Oh dear god, reading through some of the posts on that page is scary! I kind of want to join it just to correct the legions of uninformed idiots, but that would show up as "Ross likes justbbguns" which really isn't the case!

Archived