spilla777

Curious

Hi Folks,

Spilla777 and I are having a bit of a problem. I recently purchased a TM Hi-Capa 4.3 off him and all went smoothly, albeit that the 4.3 shipped with a 5.1 mag, but thats fine.

He then offered me some more mags, specifically, two 5.1 mags and one 4.3, I agreed to buy the 4.3 mag and money was sent.

Then a 5.1 mag turned up.

So I messaged him asking for an exchange or a refund, and instead he chose to swear and be rude about the whole thing, and now has turned off the PM system.

I have started Paypal chargeback but thought the forum should know.

Will keep you updated.

Thanks!

Dom

I bought 4 Sand Colour mags from spilla777 took forever to arrive, i bought stuff from EBB and it came quicker but i got them eventually.

Its a shame theres sellers on the forums like this, if you buy something you would expect they would send it out ASAP as i do.

Its strange that he cant tell the difference between a 5.1 and 4.3 mag, and that he sent you the wrong magazine for the gun!

And then ignoring you, thats pretty pathetic!

I hope this gets sorted mate.

Jamie.

Well Paypal proved as useless as expected - their protection policy only covers arrival of goods, and not whether the goods are what they are meant to be.

I might start selling macbooks on ebay and then shipping empty boxes eh? For all the "protection" that Paypal offers the buyer.

Dont know what to do now, just got stuck with a 5.1 mag I suppose.

Well Paypal proved as useless as expected - their protection policy only covers arrival of goods, and not whether the goods are what they are meant to be.

I might start selling macbooks on ebay and then shipping empty boxes eh? For all the "protection" that Paypal offers the buyer.

Dont know what to do now, just got stuck with a 5.1 mag I suppose.

Isn't there an option to select that says "Goods are not as advertised"?

Archived