Benefit of a GBB

Gator_Pharmer

The noise has its disadvantages if u are trying to be stealthy but so worth it!

You only loose the stealth once you have opened fire. By then it's too late.

Reminds me of the first time I fired FA with mine, at a guy who walked past without noticing me, fired a burst and he physically jumped in the air.

Funniest thing was, it turned out later that it wasn't firing anything - and he never actually got hit.

Saw exactly the same thing. Guy opens fire point blank, recipient jumps out of skin shouting 'HIT!'. Firer, says 'sorry, I'm only firing gas', recipient takes hit, saying, 'I've said it now & think I may need a stiff drink, so I'm off to the safe zone!' :D

Greg.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bang kills, same place I was this weekend has a clean kill rule. You can take yourself and another player out at the same time to reduce the I yelled bang first,

the very idea that there are arguments about who yelled bang first makes me want to do unspeakable things to soft toys.

It's airsoft, please shoot each other.

the very idea that there are arguments about who yelled bang first makes me want to do unspeakable things to soft toys.

& then both walk.

Don't waste time arguing over who shot who first.

If it was a close call, both be gentlemen. Back to the safe zone, start again, better luck next time.

I'll say this once, so as not to start another bang rule debate:

'Bang-bang your dead' is fine for kids with sticks but this is airsoft. By all means ask for a surrender if it is obvious but if they don't comply, or there is any doubt, shoot them. Don't hose them point blank. Just enough to get the hit & move on. No 'bang' rubbish, no confusion, no overkill, no ambiguity. Just the standard rules of airsoft: A bb strike from a gun hits a person & they are out.

Greg.

?

What's one of them then?

Greg.

I think its the M249 GBB Drop in unit. I couldnt remember the name but a guy from our site bought my 249 externals for the purpose of putting one of these in (was also gonna do it but dont have the money just now)

If you look for videos online, there are a few, and my god the heads will stay down when this thing opens up its voice!

Not my favorite rule either but it's a public site where lots of new folks show up. The further up the food chain folks usually take that rule with a grain of salt.

Archived