CNC Machined MP5 SD Taclight Mounts

Rob15

Lees Precision Engineering (L.P.E.) is proud to present its first product to the airsoft market, a high quality accessory mounting system for the H&k MP5 SD airsoft gun series.

This product was designed by myself to provide MP5 SD users with a low profile system for securely mounting standard 25mm/1" bodied taclights or lasers onto the integrated silencer while retaining the classic look of the MP5 SD series and keeping front end weight to a minimum

Each mount is professionally milled from a single solid billet of T6 6082 aircraft grade aluminium by high precision CNC machines in the United Kingdom and then bead blasted before being anodized to provide a smooth matte black finish.

Technical Specifications

Material : T6 6082 Aircraft grade billet aluminium

Finish : Bead blasted & anodized black

Weight : 34g

Main Clamp Size Range : Maximum 42.6mm / Minimum 40mm (With 4 spacing shims fitted)

Accessory Clamp Size Range : Maximum 26mm / Minimum 24mm (With 4 spacing shims fitted)

Included With Mount : 4 Long main clamp reducing shims & 4 short accessory clamp reducing shims

RRP : £40 GBP + P&P

Available from www.LeesPrecision.com

Trade enquires are also welcome from genuine retailers and wholesalers.

Lees Precision Engineering is my own business and venture into manufacturing with the aim of designing and manufacturing high quality and innovative airsoft parts and accessories using precision CNC machining and high quality materials.

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

It looks awesome - Looks like it's very well made and finished, and if i had an SD i'd definitely be after one. Awesome to see an actual airsofter designing and manufacturing parts in the UK; Wish you the best of luck mate, hopefully in a year's time you'll be swimming in money and i'll have a way of finding a 7.5" AR outer barrel in england! Hint hint ;)

It looks awesome - Looks like it's very well made and finished, and if i had an SD i'd definitely be after one. Awesome to see an actual airsofter designing and manufacturing parts in the UK; Wish you the best of luck mate, hopefully in a year's time you'll be swimming in money and i'll have a way of finding a 7.5" AR outer barrel in england! Hint hint ;)

10.5" CQB barrel, hacksaw, 14mm CCW Die ;)

Looks dead smart!

Lees Precision Engineering is my own business and venture into manufacturing with the aim of designing and manufacturing high quality and innovative airsoft parts and accessories using precision CNC machining and high quality materials.

I wish you the best of luck with this, great to see a UK airsoft manufacturer :)

I wish you the best of luck with this, great to see a UK airsoft manufacturer :)

Especially a UK manufacturer making something that NOBODY else makes... Seriously, the only people that used to make anything like this was surefire, their version was hundreds of pounds, and has long since been discontinued.

• 2 weeks later...

Dropping the size down for smaller silencers can be done and is something I had already considered for a future product dependant on how well these sell, I'm not sure it'd be possible to use that design and have it fit M4 outer barrels though as its best suited to clamping silencers 30mm diameter and upwards.

Panoptes, no plans for an L85 RIS kit, sorry to dissapoint :o

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I now have a limited quantity of these mounts that are being sold off as factory seconds (although they're nearly as perfectly machined as they should be) for £30 instead of the RRP of £40.

http://www.leesprecision.co.uk/cnc-machined-mp5-sd-taclight-mount-factory-second.html

Archived