Where to buy Flyye gear?

Jin15

I just ordered a RRV from Direct Action Gear. And since its CONUS, I'm using parcel shipping so latest is a week for it to arrive. Will update ya'll once my package arrives.

I'll update this thread: I purchased from ShooterCBgear, definetly legit, reasonable shipping from HK too. Ordered the WSH (Weesatch) in CB and while I'm not a fan of how dark and green their CB is, it'll do. :) Good quality gear too!

Quick update for my purchase from Direct Action Gear: Apparently my RRV is being sent to me directly from the Flyye Ind. factory, so now instead of the expected one week, it'll be another several weeks. Didn't get a reason nor did I ask for one, but this is a bit odd to me :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I know the OP has already got their items but thought I would add this.

I ordered some stuff from Shooter combat gear, was told only certain items were in stock and so he shipped what was in stock, and refunded me the rest.

Would have arrived tuesday but I was out so went to collect em today.

Might have taken a week since payment to arrive, overall, I'm happy.

Now I saw them on rsov.com ! :o

Yes, RSOV has them since a couple of days ago, but what scares me is that they weigth 0, so I think it means that they are goingo to use Ebaybanned "freeshipping" method... ¬_¬

Anyway, another place to get nice stuff easily, not cheap, but easy :)

Okay as for the Direct Action Gear purchase, I just got an email from them a day or two ago regarding my shipment. Apparently someone in Flyye's management was bought out and purposely delayed shipment to customers. So now we have to wait another several weeks for our products. Hopefully it'll be here mid-may at latest..

• 2 months later...

For those who's ordered from Direct Action Gear, have you heard anything from them lately??

I ordered a RRV back in February and only time I've heard from them was the news of Flyye's sabotage.

Oi... sounds like a bit of Drama! At the same time though, ShooterCB Gear managed to get an AIII in CB shipped to me after he rush ordered it from Flyye so apparently that issue has been resolved at least to the oversea's retaillers. Needless to say, ShooterCB has been very up front about the stock issues with me. The first processing note basically said that the AIII was out of stock and he was going to send the order as soon as possible. A day later I got another saying he had not received it yet but was going to send the other stuff (which he did) and I got a message yesterday saying the AIII had shipped.

I've received two tracking numbers and I'd say, again, Shooter CB is legit :)

I also noticed that EhobbyAsia has started carrying Flyye gear which is at least a little bit more reliable. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my Flyye PCwC in RG from RSOV. Im 178cm tall and 82kg heavy, Size of the Vest is Medium and I use a paca under it and its fits like a glove. I had to extend the cummerbund to the max thoe. If I dropped the paca I could move them in again.

• 6 months later...

Archived