WA Desert Warrior, Sordin headset, 2 TM Glocks

pforcerecon

Ok folks, well I have some things I'm considering selling and would first need yout in put on what it is you would pay or what they are worth.

The first item is a brand new, never used, only tested and works 100%, pair of Sordin's wired for a left handed shooter, dual comms, comes with one PRC PTT, coiled. No bag or instructions.

Second item/s are 2 Marui glock17's, one with a guarder lower the other completely stock, one with night sights, another with no night sights. Both with plastic slides, all trades intact, each will come with 2 mags, one has a RS +1 lower on it, the rest have the regular marui lowers. Unsure how many rounds through each although they are both in very nice condition, hardly used. The completely stock one shoots great, the others' trigger is kinda iffy, but it does shoot! Might need to be lubed.

Last but not least is a Western Arms Full Metal Kimber Desert Warrior, with 2 non leaking mags, show slight wear near the muzzle but other than that works perfectly well and has been well taken care of. Only thing missing is 1 screw on the right side of the grip which I'm working on getting. Comes with box and manual still sealed up.

Any help or advice would be great.

After looking over the Kimber again, the slide does not state it as a Desert Warrior, and the lower receiver is plastic, but this is an overall nice fully working classic gun, with a Desert Warrior style Railed lower, has full Kimber trades on it, and a very nice Kimber full metal slide. So any thoughts on what its value would be?

Archived