since i updated to latest Firefox 3.6, i have not been able to reply to posts, the cursor just disappears in this edit screen like it does now :P, so clearly there is a problem on Arnies side though now as im on 5 other forums also and they all work perfectly. Any ideas what could cause it? or do i just have to roll up and die and not post :(

if i click reply cursor disappears, and i cannot quote anyone, it only happens in Arnies...im 100% sure its on Arnies end that is doing this as i post in 7 other forums and they work perfect on me, without any problems.i havent been posting last 2-3 weeks much because i cannot :(

######, its Firefox the culprit i'm now quoting and posting with IE8...god dammit, Firefox 3.6 prevents me from posting. i guess browser went to change...

It is most likely an issue with one of your extensions or add-ons as I am having no trouble posting with Firefox 3.6.

i only have weatherfox and webmail notifier, hardly could think either of them would go against FF that i cant post. But now im on IE8 and 0 problems. Funniest thing is though that this problem only happens in Arnies so it might be some add on in Arnies? as every other forum works perfectly fine.

Edited by Frontiers
I've also used the forum using Firefox 3.6 without issue :)

i just uninstalled every add on i have for Firefox 3.6, so its not an add on issue..i'm posting here now on IE8 but i hate IE :P , it has to be something in Arnies setup that conflicts with my computer because i post in several other forums and all works perfect with Firefox 3.6. Any ideas what to check?

www.red-alliance.net

www.acm-forum.fr

www.ww2airsoft.fr

www.airsoftforum.com

www.filairsoft.com

www.airsoftireland.com/forums/

www.airsoftpacific.com

i post sometimes in those forums (just tested everyone works perfect) and in few other forums also with 0 problems (I know i am bored why i jump around in forums lol, i love to hang out in forums looking for knowledge and other forums 99% i am just reading not posting as Arnies is my home), in Arnies if i use firefox 3.6 i cannot reply or quote at all, so it has to be some glitch in Arnies end that prevents me posting, i know i can use IE8 to post here (but if there is better on offer like Firefox 3.6 why use IE :P) but i think could be worthwhile to try to pin point the issue as maybe some other people could have some issues also and because of those they would'nt come here, of all forums like we all know Arnies is clear #1 and i hope it stays that way :) . So if anyone have any ideas lets kick this glitch out and find the culprit! if any useful my computer setup is here, Intel Dual core E4400, Nvidia 8500GT 512mb, gigabyte 965P-S3 motherboard with 3 gigs of memory (i hardly doubt though that it could be the computer issue as ive been running this setup for 3 years now without any bigger probs) i use Windows XP Professional with SP3, i use Kaspersky 2010 internet security (not pirated to be sure ;) i pay for my software and security) so if any ideas of feedback lets try to bin this sucker!

Edited by Frontiers

I've also experienced the issue your having for around the past week, and I can only post using the fast reply with Firefox. It's strange because like you've mentioned I can post on other forums that are using the same version of invision powerboard.

It works with other browsers but not with my main choice of Firefox 3.6 :( I shall try to resolve it when I get home. It's strange though because others are having no issues with 3.6.

As an update I have just discovered the same issue in Firefox 3.6.

My solution? Installing Chrome. :D

Seriously though, I'll try to give Arnie what feedback I can. I have noticed that there is numerous feedback being given to Mozilla about the issue, which suggests it is an issue with something changed in 3.6.

• 3 weeks later...