Tokyo Marui G36K recoil shock

Stop trolling, and also, ARES = Star, who most certainly don't make nearly as good of an AEG as TM, and anyways, Real Sword doesn't make G36's, so why the hell are you comparing AK's with G36's, they are entirely different guns, and while you may be arguing about manufacturers and their quality, not many airsofters even like AK's, even if they look like the real thing. If you want externals, start a collection or stop whining, this is a hobby in which we play a game, you can't play a game with externals alone, some value internals more than externals, and that's where Marui comes into play.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop trolling, and also, ARES = Star, who most certainly don't make nearly as good of an AEG as TM, and anyways, Real Sword doesn't make G36's, so why the hell are you comparing AK's with G36's, they are entirely different guns, and while you may be arguing about manufacturers and their quality, not many airsofters even like AK's, even if they look like the real thing. If you want externals, start a collection or stop whining, this is a hobby in which we play a game, you can't play a game with externals alone, some value internals more than externals, and that's where Marui comes into play.

PM, it exists for a reason.

My collection of G36 consists of two CA G36s, no TM. Your opinion does not represent the "many" so if you do not like quality externals...I have nothing more to say. You can compare TM AK to RealSword T56 if you MUST not compare general build quality of each brand.

OP, I am sorry and I will leave now before more rabid fanboys start the flaming.

Edited by adadqgg

its not about being fanboys this is a thread about the facts about the g36k with recoil.

In my opinion the next gen gun, has a fantastic hop unit, good quality body work and much stronger recoil shock than the g&g system.

If i watned a g36K this is the one i would get, i dont have a choice actually since i personally dont settle for anything less than the best hop unit on the market. Performance first...

I have to agree. I've had mine since January. I'm still running it stock and on a 7.2 mini and I absolutely love it. The range is fantastic, the RoF on it is great and I absolutely love the recoil. It's made for a good primary in both woodland and urban environments (a little too long for CQB, even with the stock folded). No issues with it.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...