Your House and Garden!

I'd take a photo of my garden, but ther's two things that prevent me...

1. It's night outside

2. even if it was daylight, i wouldn't take one because it would mean that i would have to cut the grass (or would that be jungle? :huh: )

Who's houses are these?

It seems slightly unlikely that anyone who owns houses as large as these seen so far (McMadKat is by his own admission exempt :) ) is an airsoft fanatic. It is far more likely that these are your parent's houses, no?

Anyone who actually owns the house in the pictures, as in it's not your parents house, and the mortgages are paid off then fair play to you, you've obviously worked hard and earned your place in the world.

Anyone else, especially those who buy their airsoft stuff partly with free parental money, maybe this thread is just a little bit harsh on the guys living in a small house who works 70 hours a week so he can pay his bills and still support a hobby....

Just a thought that's all. My parents have big house too and I purposely meet a lot of my mates round their houses or in pubs and stuff as it's a little distressing when they see what other people are lucky enough to have, lots of my friends live in small estates or tiny rented rooms

Maybe I'm just being too PC, who knows.

So I am bored revising for exams on wednesday, I want a cool picture thread, so I will have one!

My house taken two days ago: (Nota Bene: It belongs to e' church, not us, or else I woulda' sold it and got an AEG)

house0jp.jpg

McMadkat

me is also fed up with the exams hmmmm exept mine is today so ill post one this evening

I agree, I know plenty of Americans who don't live in mansions with landscaped gardens....

The annoying thing about our house is that we are bordered by roads on two sides making shooting in the garden impossible, so I have to use the upstairs rooms as a 10m indoor range instead, not so fun.

exams tommorow so I am revising...airsoft!

McM

Edited by McMadkat