Revenge.

Reincarnation...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm old & out of touch. What's a V-card?

I'm guessing a 'home run' but can someone confirm.

Greg.

No idea tbh.

Maybe she actually means valentine's day card... who knows.

Nice to see that girls think of a BJ as a normal part of a casual date. :unsure:

Nice for guys, at least.

Er, its really just her.

I loled at one of the guys going "Hey brian if you cut yr hair you're getting a bj!"

Lucky brian.

HAhahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAahahAHAHaHAHAh.

Karma.

Sure the kid is a *rickroll*, but if your really dumb enough to not only write something like that, but to leave it somewhere where anyone can find it, you kind of deserve it.

Still funny as hell. I'm so glad that I don't have any siblings.

"The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory" - Lord Solar Macharius

Well, ok, he might have fallen down the 'remove all records' bit but I have to admire his methods in punishing his sister's stupidity and to a lesser extent loose morals.

hell yeah i'd go with her......... assuming she is of legal age.

judging by that list she either has had a lot of practice, so should be bloody good, or a the very least she will be entheusiastic and eager to learn!

if you want a wall building properly, hire a builder.

if you want your car fixing properly, hire a mechanic.

if you wanna get your rocks off properly........... well, you see where this is heading!

Archived