Revenge.

Reincarnation...

Sure but that is my point, if he had given the list to her parents that would have been fair play.

What he did has the potential to do a lot of real harm to her.

Most kids don't have any real problems to worry about and so in lieu of that they will sake something relatively trivial to an adult and will make someone's life a total misery because of it.

Usually they will do this until someone does something else to bring their attention.

In the case of this girl I think it will be a long time before that happens, especially if it becomes a meme.

Truthfully? Its not going to be that big a deal to her. She goes to university, fresh start, thats it. Might even been seen in a different light by a different crowd. And given that she's Asian, whether that means indian or oriental, giving the list to her parents have the potential to a lot of real harm to her as well.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What he did has the potential to do a lot of real harm to her.

In the case of this girl I think it will be a long time before that happens, especially if it becomes a meme.

i say again, if she has a comprehensive ###### list odds are she and everyone who will have seen the list are beyond the "eeeeeew, boys are icky" playground teasing age. she hasnt done anything sick or wrong, so there's no reason she should get any stick for it. relationships and sex are normal you know?

unless it set her apart from the ordinary i couldnt see it doing any harm. if he leaked a video of her attempting to imitate 2 girls 1 cup then that would be a different matter as she would be known as a *suitcase* eating freak for years to come.

wanting to get with a member of the opposite sex on the other hand is completely normal and no big deal.

as for memes, her last name is blurred as is her photo, i cant see anyway the online masses could haunt her.

i say again, if she has a comprehensive ###### list odds are she and everyone who will have seen the list are beyond the "eeeeeew, boys are icky" playground teasing age. she hasnt done anything sick or wrong, so there's no reason she should get any stick for it. relationships and sex are normal you know?

unless it set her apart from the ordinary i couldnt see it doing any harm. if he leaked a video of her attempting to imitate 2 girls 1 cup then that would be a different matter as she would be known as a *suitcase* eating freak for years to come.

wanting to get with a member of the opposite sex on the other hand is completely normal and no big deal.

as for memes, her last name is blurred as is her photo, i cant see anyway the online masses could haunt her.

Of course, she HAS gone beyond just wanting to get with A member of the opposite sex. Was more like 10 in this case, but whats the worse? She gets labelled a slut, thats it. Like I said, she goes to uni, new beginning.

As for whether it's wrong... thats a matter of an individual's moral values, shouldn't really come into the discussion here. Undoubtedly there WILL be some who feel she has done something wrong, but this isn't going to cause permanent harm.

So you got away from those bailiffs?

They never made good on their threats to begin with. Then again to be fair it is always hard to make good on a bluff ;)

Now they'll be the ones trying to get away from me. It is never good to get my attention in such a manner, or raise my ire like that, as BT, Royalmail, HSBC and Vehicle Control Services Limited have all found out to their detriment.

Not every small fry is a pushover.

Lol. My friend told me a story of how his friend had a boot put on his car, but didnt want to pay the fee. So he towed the car into his garage and left it there, until he had the tools to cut it off. And apparently since the fee is to have the boot removed, not to make up for parking illegally, they didn't do anything.

If you clamp all 4 of your wheels yourself so they cannot clamp you, can they still charge you to have their clamp removed?

Nice in theory but unfortunately, you can get more than one clamp on a wheel.

The clamper's usually carry a few types of clamp, for this very purpose.

Any one getting clamped, has it coming. Even if the clamper's do make their signs deliberately hard to see & pounce as soon as you take the key out of the ignition. :P

Deep down inside, you know when you are parking where you shouldn't.

Greg.

I really dont see this becoming a meme, but 4channers can find anything about anyone. Doubt ye not.

true, they managed to find boxxy didnt they?

but they dont even have a picture here, i still cant see 4chan actually intruding on her life at all, it's not like she's enraged /b/ somehow.

Hey.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I respect your right to an opinion but if they were my kids and I found out he had done that to her I would have the internet cancelled from my house, confiscate his mobile and remove all privileges like cars etc. to me family comes first.

Mind you I would have also punished her for grassing him up.

Mind you it wouldn't be wrong to drink in my house anyway (under the right circumstances).

Mind you if it was banned in my house, I would have found the stuff myself.

I think this comes down (mostly) to bad parenting and that is why I'm angry.

These buffoons have made a complete mess of their kids' lives. Don't say they haven't, if the abiding memory of your youth is something like this then mistakes have been made.

They have (at least) two kids who they can damage as much as they like through incompetence meanwhile my wife and I would do a bang up job of parenting and we can't have kids.

We are having to move house before the council will let us foster.

If we filled in the forms now we wouldn't have a chance of adopting within 3 years.

In that time the scumbags around here could smash out 4 kids that they wouldn't even have the slightest clue how to raise properly.

GAH!

HULK SMASH!

Nice in theory but unfortunately, you can get more than one clamp on a wheel.

The clamper's usually carry a few types of clamp, for this very purpose.

Any one getting clamped, has it coming. Even if the clamper's do make their signs deliberately hard to see & pounce as soon as you take the key out of the ignition. :P

Deep down inside, you know when you are parking where you shouldn't.

Greg.

*fruitcage* Clampers. I wish everyone would carry a tube of superglue around and fill the locks on every clamp they see. Oh and expanding builders foam in speed cameras. I'm sure there's more.. :)

Oh and expanding builders foam in speed cameras. I'm sure there's more.. :)

There was something on the news a few weeks back about someone in an area of England doing that. He used expanding foam on a couple, but then a variety of explosives on the others. Absolute hero. :D

*fruitcage* Clampers. I wish everyone would carry a tube of superglue around and fill the locks on every clamp they see. Oh and expanding builders foam in speed cameras. I'm sure there's more.. :)

Never bame the clampers, they are just simple folk trying to pay the mortgage. They are non-skilled & on the whole disadvantaged & exploited.

Blame the legislators who bought the law in that supports this.

Blame the land owner, that employs the clamper.

Blame yourself, if you park illegally. Yes I know 'they' position their signs in hard to find places but you know when you are parking somewhere dodgy. <_<

& carry an angle grinder. As long as their are no whitenesses, you can always say that when you were returned to the vehicle, that's how you found it. You can't be prosecuted for criminal damage, 'on suspicion' & you can't be charged a release fee,,,,,,,,,,,,, 'cos, they ain't releasing you. Be aware, smart clampers, will stake out your vehicle until you return, this is why they are usually with you, within seconds of your phone call, if not before.

There was something on the news a few weeks back about someone in an area of England doing that. He used expanding foam on a couple, but then a variety of explosives on the others. Absolute hero. :D

When the first one went up in our area, (Master Brewer, A40), we spent the first few weeks setting them off, wheelying or flat out, with the plates removed.

When we got bored with that, they got chopped down with an angle grinder 7 times before they stopped being replaced. ;)

Obviously I'm not admitting to or advocating that sort of illegal activity, I'm not a stupis kid any more. :unsure:

But it works. :D

Greg.

I'd have asked for them to send me the picture but they'd have probably given them the points if I'd admitted the speeding...

I got cautioned for 'speeding on a push bike: The copper humorously said 'I'm sure Evil Kenevil will be pleased to hear he was doing 45. It's a 30 limit, don't do it again.'

Never managed to set off a speed camera on a bicycle, despite many hard efforts.

How did you do it?

Greg.

Dang, you guys are getting that fast? Downhill maybe? Ive hit about 40 before, but that was kinda as fast as I would want to go on a bike.

No, old skool, 10 speed racer. 45, flat out down hill.

It's all in the gearing.

I can't get more than 35 out of my mtb (Marin, mt vision pro). Down the same hill, with wind & uncontrollably spinny legs. TBH, it coasts down at 35, my legs are just trying to keep up. :(

Greg.

No, old skool, 10 speed racer. 45, flat out down hill.

It's all in the gearing.

I can't get more than 35 out of my mtb (Marin, mt vision pro). Down the same hill, with wind & uncontrollably spinny legs. TBH, it coasts down at 35, my legs are just trying to keep up. :(

Greg.

Ya those old racing bikes are great. Thats what have. Twice as old as I am

There is a cheeky camera in a dip in the road near me, it is quite steep and long (it is a struggle to stay under 30 in a car, even rolling down the hill in second with no gas will take you over 30).

I just pelted down the hill (overtaking cars) and went through the bottom and saw the flashes.

I got stopped by the police when I was 12 for speeding on a bike after coming down the glen near the school I was at, 40ish, certainly the limit of the gearing.

Awesomesauce.

The fastest I have ever been on a bike was 68mph on a ski slope in summer on a specially prepared mountain bike.

I got 68 on the run before I stacked it and broke my back (a bit).

Archived