I own my KAC PDW for almost 1 Year (open bolt). I'm not a skirmischer but I go every month to our families landhouse in the forest. And... It is in the forest that we have fun with our airsofts together with friends and family: just fun. Afterwards, the guns are not used for a month, not mentained, not lubricated, nor.... We shot minimum 250 mag's with the WE PDW without any single problem (even in the rain) so... What do you just do with your guns to have all these problems?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey new to the fourms.

just got myself the open (pull) bolt long version of this gun from a buddie that was having problems with it. (full auto would putter and drain all the gas). after some tinkering i found out that the trigger box just has to much stuff in such a small space. the hammer has a small latch that was grabbing the sear every other shot(when on full auto).post-87034-0-38610900-1357434373_thumb.jpg

notice the latch on the hammer circled in red and where it was catching in blue. but after sanding off that latch on the hammer the gun now works fine. Now if only i could find out why my nozzel is freezing so fast.

P.S. photo stolen from thread starter.

• 1 month later...

If it isnt already then get the

Version 3 internals much much better than the V2

Version 2 WE magazines - 2 stage magazines that reduce cooldown

Falcon Blue/Modify Tan/PDI W Hold Hop Rubber - All exellent.

RATech NPAS

New pistol grip the standard one is tiny and vile.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The BS hype I was addressing is the cool down factor and more shots from a full mag, in a REAL/blind test I don't think anybody can tell them apart BUT

WE M4 Gen 1 Gas mag Leaks

And

WE M4 Gen 2 Gas mag Don't leak

Not a hard choice IMHO.

>The BS hype I was addressing is the cool down factor and more shots from a full mag, in a REAL/blind test I don't think anybody can tell them apart BUT

WE M4 Gen 1 Gas mag Leaks

And

WE M4 Gen 2 Gas mag Don't leak

Not a hard choice IMHO.

What a stupid thing to say. The whole point is the hold gas better. They also do reduce cooldown. Standard mag will do about 70-80 shots semi auto. GenII will do about 90 - 100. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I tested it. The results as far as I remember are above.

There are no gen 3 mags are there? The main difference between 1 and 2 is as above, the gen 1 are an awful design and leak like there's no tomorrow, the gen 2 are a much better design and pretty easy to maintain. The slight performance increase is a nice bonus.