Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ghostsniper48

WE GBB PDW

I own my KAC PDW for almost 1 Year (open bolt). I'm not a skirmischer but I go every month to our families landhouse in the forest. And... It is in the forest that we have fun with our airsofts together with friends and family: just fun. Afterwards, the guns are not used for a month, not mentained, not lubricated, nor.... We shot minimum 250 mag's with the WE PDW without any single problem (even in the rain) so... What do you just do with your guns to have all these problems?

Hi guys- Ive had an open bolt Pdw for about a year now and love it.

can someone tell me where I can get a longer pistol grip for it.

I have large-ish hands and would like something bigger than the stock one that comes with it

Hi, I just read all the way back to page 10 and didn't find much on this so I'll ask :)

Has anyone run their PDW on CO2 extensively? Any problems encountered?

Cheers

Tome

hey new to the fourms.

just got myself the open (pull) bolt long version of this gun from a buddie that was having problems with it. (full auto would putter and drain all the gas). after some tinkering i found out that the trigger box just has to much stuff in such a small space. the hammer has a small latch that was grabbing the sear every other shot(when on full auto).post-87034-0-38610900-1357434373_thumb.jpg

notice the latch on the hammer circled in red and where it was catching in blue. but after sanding off that latch on the hammer the gun now works fine. Now if only i could find out why my nozzel is freezing so fast.

P.S. photo stolen from thread starter.

I, there, im having a pdw for two years and lately i am having a very strange problem it fires well in single auto but in full when i fire the bolt wont stops until it run out off bbs it fires continuously even without pressing the trigger...

Can you help me fixing the problem??

Thanks

Don't buy one, these things are too troublesome.

I had 2 of these and they did not work well.  Rather, the WE M4/XM177E2 and the SCAR has "less" problems.

If it isnt already then get the

Version 3 internals much much better than the V2

Version 2 WE magazines - 2 stage magazines that reduce cooldown

Falcon Blue/Modify Tan/PDI W Hold Hop Rubber - All exellent.

RATech NPAS

New pistol grip the standard one is tiny and vile.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Don't buy into all the about WE gen 2 gas mags, the only thing they do better then gen 1 is keep the gas inside the mag and not leaking out do to bad design, but yea a gen 3 PDW with Gen2 gas mags is the way to go, and it kicks *albatross*.

What a stupid thing to say.

The whole point is the hold gas better.

They also do reduce cooldown. Standard mag will do about 70-80 shots semi auto.

GenII will do about 90 - 100.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Well the only thing that changed from gen 1 to gen 2 gas mags was the body design, the valve and every other part is the same, gen 1 was very leakty and gen 2 much better.

Don't buy into all the about WE gen 2 gas mags,

Only the bit that was unable to hold the gas inside the mag, I think having the gas stay inside the mag is a worthwhile upgrade, maybe hats just me.

Are you sure thats what you think?

The BS hype I was addressing is the cool down factor and more shots from a full mag, in a REAL/blind test I don't think anybody can tell them apart BUT

WE M4 Gen 1 Gas mag Leaks

And

WE M4 Gen 2 Gas mag Don't leak

Not a hard choice IMHO. 

The BS hype I was addressing is the cool down factor and more shots from a full mag, in a REAL/blind test I don't think anybody can tell them apart BUT

And

Not a hard choice IMHO.

>The BS hype I was addressing is the cool down factor and more shots from a full mag, in a REAL/blind test I don't think anybody can tell them apart BUT

And

Not a hard choice IMHO.

What a stupid thing to say. The whole point is the hold gas better. They also do reduce cooldown. Standard mag will do about 70-80 shots semi auto. GenII will do about 90 - 100. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I tested it. The results as far as I remember are above.

There are no gen 3 mags are there? The main difference between 1 and 2 is as above, the gen 1 are an awful design and leak like there's no tomorrow, the gen 2 are a much better design and pretty easy to maintain. The slight performance increase is a nice bonus.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.