Threaded metal outer barrel, silencer and extended inner barrel

Smith5

I am selling a G&G threaded metal outer barrel for a KSC/KWA G26, stock KSC G34 length inner barrel and a 110mm King Arms light weight silencer. I bought the outer barrel and silencer for my G26 thinking I would make an interesting looking gun. I did, had my fun with it round the house for 5 minutes, then put the parts back in their boxes and they have never seen the light of day again :rolleyes: . I just have no use for them on the field.

The set up I had was a stock KSC G26 with metal slide and then the outer barrel + silencer + inner barrel as mentioned. I did the slight alterations/filing that were necessarry to the (otherwise fantatsically crafted and finished) G&G outer barrel and fitted a small shim between the silencer and thread adapter so that everything cycled smoothly (with the extended inner barrel) and worked as you would expect.

The end result was a G26 with silencer that actually cycled properly, with the performace of the larger G34 (tested my chrono against my used-to-be-stock-at-the-time G34). I don't want to split these three items just yet, as individually they are useless to me. If there is no interet however, I will sell the three components separately. I would like £30 posted for the lot. The only swap I will entertain at this time is for non-leaking, fully working (but don't care about cosmetic condition) KSC G17 length mags.

Pictures of the set on my G26 from the Glock Pictures Thread are included below, I'll add specific pictures of the filing to the outer barrel (not visisble on the assembeld gun) when my better half gets home with the camera! Any questions feel free to post em up in here, but PM will get a faster response.

PA310458.jpg

PA310460.jpg

PA310461.jpg

Thanks for reading :)

Archived